Discussion » Beijing Life » How to deal with above 40 years old woman's naggin

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
    <p>How to deal with above 40 years old woman's nagging?@.@#Let me crazy~~crazy~crazy~zy~~zy~y~~...... I really have a headache if a above 40 years old woman constantly repeated nagging, and also love nozzle saliva,how to face to her???I really want to get shoes hit her mouth......mouth..th..th...hhhh.... I had a friend,She just over 30 years old..but have begun to nag... whether women to a certain age will be very natural nagging?........</p>
  • Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

no~Many of the 大媽very nag in life,can be seen everywhere....##@$%

• Simen Stensvoll

i pretend im listening to them while im thinking about something else..and they find im boring to talk with,so won't bother me anymore

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... NR or IR? And I thought you need help? Anyway ...

whether women to a certain age will be very natural nagging?........

Should I remind you that you will one day get to that age, or perhaps be like her (them)?

• Simen Stensvoll

"whether women to a certain age will be very natural nagging?" my grandma is 82,she is not nagging at all, still lovely and cute as a little girl sometimes.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I always start to play the role of a docile 仆人,overacting as much as I can, in a caricaturistic way... Sonner or later they get it and stop nagging...at least for a while.

soft vs hard, a bit of 太极拳, huh? :P

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

I just best hate spray saliva,Especially if had halitosis"s old women always kept nagging, I want to die~~die~die~~ie~ie~e......@.@#

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

be nice and say something sweet to them, they will calm down :D

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.