Discussion » Dating & Romance » who can send me ur nude pic ? plz contact me .....

• Pretty Aunt Danni
    Pretty Aunt Danni wrote:
    <p>这话是我发的是我发的是我发的是我发的、、、、、、、</p> <p>求裸照。就这样!!!</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Does that mean Pretty Aunt Danni is available now?

Will trade cawk pics for brotips.

• Saint - Spartacus

she 's not my tea . it's too difficult to get a tea here ^ L ^

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The phrase is usually "not my cup of tea," but I usually express it as "not my bag of tea," not only because "not my bag" is an equivalent Americanism for expressing a different preference, but because it introduces a playful ambiguity: am I intentionally speaking Chinglish by mixing these two phrases, or am I making a dirty pun about putting my scrotum in your mouth? It is an oriental mystery.

inb4 "she's not my T."

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Enjoy my 屁屁 !! :D

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Men are exaggerating their penis size 10% less than they did 50 years ago.

You see the glass as half empty. I see it as half full.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

implying dick size surveys aren't self-reported

implying social scientists have been wrapping tape measures around folks' junk for 50 years

implying the ISO maintains documents on this shit

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

tell us more about the methodologies employed by the academic journal of medicine that is chacha.com

i do not think my skepticism indicates a deficiency in any of my endowments. but i understand why someone with the salty butthurt might reach that conclusion.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You need to read more carefully. Chacha.com merely reported the study.

No, you need to learn to Internet. You linked to a Philadelphia CBS affiliate, which linked to ChaCha, which linked to a Jezebel article about a different study, which linked to L.A. Times, which... no, fuck this. I gave you a golden opportunity to show off all the shit you know about dick, Randisi, and you have chosen to double down with passive-aggressive back-pedalling.

Even if I was wrong, I was only wrong in greytext. I can live with that. You're an earnestly stupid cunt.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

lolearnest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I look forward to your next insult though. However I won't respond.

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.