Discussion » Nonsense » Can pregnant women eat staple food?

• Apollo
    Apollo's mom wrote:
    <p>Hi everybody, let's discuss a topic. Can pragnant women eat staple food? Like white rice, steamed bun, bread, dumplings, etc. For me, no white rice means no food. Recently, I'm starving all the time, because I'm not allowed to eat any staple food.</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Congratulations! It's OK to eat, but these items are high in carbohydrates. It's good to moderately eat them as it's not good for you to have a baby too big which might complicate u on delivery.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Gullekian,I think so also about rice, my emphasis is much or steamed bun and bread.

But it's nice to visit a Doctor who can give u more precise advice.

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Thank you so much guys! Actually, I really want to get advice from men. Not eating rice isn't from medical advice, from my husband, he's crazy. Every time I want to eat rice, we fight about that. Like High Priest said, my crazy husband thinks white rice is full of carbohydrates, no nutrition, he only asks me to eat meat, vegetables and fruit. Tonight I sent a mail to his mom that if pregnant women can eat rice, then I thought of this website, because I want to get some advice from other west boys and show to him. Really, I'm crazy about rice, no rice for two days, I feel I'm dying. Anyway, thanks High Priest&Isidnar&Gullekian, I'll show your idea to him.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

WFP is that? Poptart pony?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.