• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

if he gives you his worm its serious.

• Simen Wangberg

look ur heart feeling, if ture love, there can be morden romantic

• Pål André Grimstad Worren
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

just play so danger!! stupid girl like this!!!! if he are serious u will be marry!!!!!!!

• Pål André Grimstad Worren

@Morticia hahahh good one!

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

what isidnar said.

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

Agree with Christina

• Simen Stensvoll

“If a guy doesn't satisfy your sexual needs that means he is not serious ....i mean, he should always give you hot SEX when ever and where ever you want it ........”

totally agreed

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

If he has proposed to you, he is serious about having sex with you. If you have to ask this question, you are not in a serious relationship.

• Saint - Spartacus

he 'll follow u as a a stooge 一直到 月亮 , 一直到粪坑 。。。 。。。

logically , The '' Need '' always makes people unhappy

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't sex with him. Sex with me until marriage. So simplex.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What would have been the only one night stand I ever had in China actually ended up being the start of something else because she tickled my asshole.

I think she got the idea from an article on Douban.

• Amber
    Amber wrote:

how much he spends on u

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

Recently ,i am reading a book , about man and woman , I just understand how we think about each other . woman not easy to love a man , most of us we more care about feeling not shape , so for woman , 1-feeling ,2-communication , 3-shape 4-soul but for man , is totally different , how they look woman ,1-shape 2-communication 3-feeling 4-soul ,,,this why man easy to like a woman ,but when woman falling love with them but man already start looking for other one . this why in woman mind , man always easy to change heart .

But is not mean they are bad . just the way to think is different . if you understand how they think , then is good at keep your relationship .

When there are some problem , please dont be mad , just angry ,scream to them , try to know them more .

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

how much he spends on u

A guy is only serious if he furnishes the S&M dungeon with genuine leather.

• Amber
    Amber wrote:

means never?

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

@pinkyS ,,, i am sorry to hear that ,, but i am losing as well ,,, at beginning i even canot stand up anymore , but after few month , now , i feel much better , all emotion just a process of our life ,,,what is mean wonderful life? not only happiness , sometimes bitter , sometimes happy ,sometimes angry ,sometimes superise ... this is life , in emotion ,there is no right or wrong , no win or lose ,just suit or not suit .

I think the one missed you , he just not suit you , God already arranged a right one wait for you somewhere , believe me , you always the best in his eyes. that others wont aware!

• J
    J wrote:
      First of all, what's your definition of the two words " serious" and " relationship"
  • Simen Stensvoll
      First of all, what's your definition of the two words " serious" and " relationship"
    i wanted to ask the same question as well
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
      Relationshit is SRS BSNS.
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
     The key issue is how serious you are about it and are you happy with the relationship, all the rest ain't that important. Such things won't last for long anyway.
  • Sab
    Sab wrote:
    I was talking as how I think a conservative, traditional girl should play safely . My way, my idea would be slightly different. Honest, but totally open minded as long as no commitment. After attached, totally serious. But in my dictionary there is no such thing "playing around" only fools can be fooled. Take 'n easy~
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    花花公子are on hurry to get women (nice truism, huh?), therefore they usually don´t have too much time to spend on you before and after bed sessions. Because Time=women.
    So, If you often find yourself in a deepy urge to shout to him: 别废话, then follow your intuitions and kick his ass.
    Easy, huh?

Don´t get my wrong, I´m not a moralist, there is nothing wrong with 戏果儿戏孙, but people should be honest about their intentions since the very first moment: just for fun, sex for the sex´s sake. Nobody likes be cheated (well, perhaps only those laowai who continue buying things in the silk market and yashow market).

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
     I think you'd better communication between real idea each other,only to depend on the feeling with guess is not enough!!!
    the first: Protect yourself!To observe his words and deeds manner,  whether enough for you to respect and care. Man's  career do not represent his family sense of responsibility...
    Both of u have a  conjunct on life values Is the most important!

Anyway...No matter what happens, he is your best strong backup..If he really love you..not only tell u, Not only tell you, will also have a sense of security and trust!!U just need love this man& cherish him, that is enough!^.^ I hope everyone girls can find your own Mr.right!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.