Discussion » Nonsense » Talk about those who is "paranoia"

• MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
    <p>Heard about those girls who really make my friends scraed.</p> <p>There r some ppl u met only one time but follow u since that day,illusion that u the worst guy on the earth and talk with insulting words ,sounds like u hurt her badly. but still asking(begging) for love.Call all the time,asking where r u ,what r u doing ,with who,,bla bla bla</p> <p>And the prolem is they r hot girls,young\cute and looks seirous..why.. ~~</p> <p>anybody met the same kind of person?</p>
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you" - Heller, Catch 22

"You're mind is working at its best when you're being paranoid. You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity. - Banksy

"This is a mournful discovery. 1)Those who agree with you are insane. 2)Those who do not agree with you are in power. " P.K. Dick, VALIS

"Some people think this is paranoia, but it isn't. Paranoids only think everyone is out to get them. Wizards know it. " - Pratchett, Sourcery

"[The militia experts] accuse anti-goverment agitants of paranoia, yet they spin around and claim that militias speak in coded phrases, have underground bunkers, and are secretly conspiring to take over the world and enslave minorities. They say it's lunacy that men at the pentagon can conspire, yet they're certain that farmers out on the plain are plotting as we speak. They depict the United Nations as weak und ineffectual, yet they portray raggedy-ass backwoodsmen as the world`s biggest organized military threat." Jim Goad, The Redneck Manifesto: How Hillbillies, Hicks, and White Trash Became America's Scapegoats

"Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then." - P.K. Dick, A Scanner Darkly

"Anyone not paranoid in this world must be crazy. . . . Speaking of paranoia, it's true that I do not know exactly who my enemies are. But that of course is exactly why I'm paranoid."

Edward Abbey, Postcards from Ed: Dispatches and Salvos from an American Iconoclast

"Fear of vikings builds castles." - Charles Manson

"Paranoia is just having the right information." - William S. Burroughs

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

OK Baitcunt, I will answer the OPs question: Yes.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

There's no reason to experience paranoia concerning young, naive, innocent girls. What the fuck are they gonna do? Send threatening PMs to other girls who view your WLIB profile?

OP is afraid of being stalked by Hello Kitty.

Don't trivialize actual stalking (and by extension, sexual assault and rape) by taking this shit seriously. Godfuckingdammit. You bitches are so lucky that you have an earnest feminist like Dando who can tell you when you should and should not be offended.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

and remember kids, not only girls are the victims of stalkers.

• Simen Stensvoll

OP,that was ur own experiences,or just heard?

i don't know how to translate this sentence into english,"苍蝇不叮无缝的鸡蛋".

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

YEW R PARANOIA!

paranoia agent?

• 随便叫兽
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

nice one bat boy.

• 随便叫兽
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

so weird, all this.

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Very boring, very stalkering.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.