Discussion » Film & TV » Have you told your partner about all of your past

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
    <p>That question should get people thinking?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I tell a few tall tales of tails tapped.

• Katie
    Katie wrote:

Not really because it's all in the past. I agree with Josh, the only relationship that matters is the current.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

An untold secret doesn't hurt:)

• Katie
    Katie wrote:

@Josh: Oh yeah, won't see you until 7th at soho right? Have a good holiday :) To HK? No problem! Dare to sit in my car? I'm still learning to drive lol

• Simen Wangberg

"Get offline and get real"

Says the guy who posts here every day

• Simen Stensvoll

i care about his future with me,not his past...

but i would be appreciated if he wants to share me his past

• Simen Stensvoll

i thought "past" means something already happened and done,and you can't do anything with it anymore.

• Simen Stensvoll

yes,@Isidnar

• Simen Stensvoll

@Isidnar ,if he is cheating,his last relathinship is not the past,and obviously we won't have a future, this is nothing wrong with his past,its what he is now,i don't like liars. in my opinion,my past has nothing to do with my future man,knowing my past will help him to understand why im me now. but i think its unfair to judge a person by his past because every sinner has a future,every saint has a past.

• Simen Stensvoll

well,i won't pay attention to those persons;) guess thats why im lonely.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Dealbreakers come when benefits(physical, mental, emotional financial) are gone or a nicer version: love is gone.

yes.

• Saint - Spartacus

i never told him i've refused 12 man in one year and even a guy who looks like jim ... jim sturgess. and another like jake ...jake gyllenhaal ....

when girl say to a man i love u face , then he'll ask for sex , that's totaly ridiculous . it's sounds the same ridiculous as a man say to a girl '' i love u but i won't marry u '' unfortunately i've cross all that ridiculous case above ... then u just simply need to say : '' get out of my sight asshole '' and he looks no longer that cute or handsome whatever ...

the good feeling only exist in a simple mind , so the best way is keep it simple .

love doesn't need explaining --- wrong ! To make things clear , true love should always be explain , or keep '' love'' an ambiguous relationship . Girl should dump those nonsense shit for no reason . that's all

• Morten Eriksen

i told my bf most, because he is philosophical and open mind boy

• Patrick Coleman

dont be surprise if his looking for someone new to replace the has beens and to be put in the recycle bin.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
     partner? hahaha! That's not a problem.
  • MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:
     Dont, if ur paterner want ur future ,he or she wont care;if you paterner care means u gonna get insult when u guys fiighting~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.