Discussion » Nonsense » Charlie Hebdo (The Muslim Way)

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
    <p>While Sunny the Taliban continues to rave in Ambassador Killed, I have been watching Al Jazeera news and the killing in Syria in the name of Mohammad. Hospital is closed due to bombing and seriously injured turned away. </p> <p>France has entered the news with Charlie Hebdo showing cartoons mocking Prophet Mohammad. (Shit hits the fan again)</p> <p>To made Daniel happy I have linked the <a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205329/Charlie-Hebdo-guarded-riot-police-plans-publish-cartoons-Prophet-Muhammad.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DPeter%2BAllen">Daily Mail</a></p>
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Don't they know that this happens when you depict and insult the dude? Why do people feel the need to do it anyway?

Woah woah... what are you saying then? That we should all walk around on eggshells so as to avoid all chances of potentially "offending" a dogmatic muzzie? Lol, pathetic, you are a perfect terrorist victim.

considering reality

You mean living in fear?

being aware of a certain group of pent-up people who will explode once you depict or insult their "prophet"

Lol...It would actually be quite fun to see how many fundies I could provoke into bursting themselves in the name of angry sky beard man.

They should know this and they should act responsibly

Now you ask that the we take responsibility for the (over)reactions of illeducated imbeciles and cretins that were entirely free to act in any way they should please, and just because they chose to react with deadly violence we should what? Shut up and accept their batshit craziness? You are the frog in a pot which will be slowly boiled by any oppressor you can imagine.

That's like telling the violent alcoholic who's just beat up his wife that its all okay, it wasn't him, it was the alcohol. Using alcohol as an excuse to act like a total asshole.

Good analogy, but not at all how you used it!! Much more appropriate would be like this: Muslims using the excuse of "images of our prophet" as a reason for resorting to violent acts are indeed very much like violent alcoholics that use alcohol as an excuse to act like assholes.

It can't get any more irresponsible than that

Fuck you. Im not going to held responsible for the murder of an overseas ambassador just because I said that the prophet mohammed was a goatfucking faggot who blew off pigs for weekend treats.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

gobbledygook

lol k.

• Mr SHORT CUT
    Mr SHORT CUT wrote:

One rule for the holocaust another for Islam’ http://rt.com/news/islam-cartoon-media-law-522/

As far as the question on limits on freedom of speech, not just in France but in Europe as a whole, looking at the laws across Europe, there are in-fact limits on freedom of speech and those laws link directly in Germany, Netherlands as well as France with any kind of publication or communication- and I’m quoting the German law now- “which would incite hatred against segments of the population or assault human dignity by insulting or maliciously aligning segments of the population”. In Germany you can be punished for 3-5 years for publishing such a thing.

Also you probably know that denying the holocaust is a crime in most European countries, not in the United Kingdom but certainly in France and Germany.

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

@wicked witch of the West

No religion or interest group is above the freedom of the press say Charlie Hebdo, if people do like what we print they do not have to buy he paper

Then the freedom of the press is manhandled by french court on Duchess of Cambridge's case.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.