Discussion » Current Events » American Ambassador killed

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Killed because of a film by an Israeli-American which Muslims say insult the Prophet Mohamed

DO Muslim got the right to burn the bible but no one got no right to talk about Sharia and Burqa?

I guess this reaction once more prove how Islam is a cancer destroying the world.

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

No Muslim got a right to burn the bible, in fact if someone "claims" to be a Muslim will not even think about it. Coz for us it is a Holy Book given to Jesus from God. According to Islam it is a great sin to kill an innocent person, and anyone who does so will suffer great torment in the hereafter. God says in Quran , killing one innocent person is regarded as equivalent to killing all of mankind. Now lets talk about this reaction,why it took place? Why on the earth they made a movie which implies that Prophet Mohammad was a fraud. Why on the earth every time Muslims are hurt, we still remember the "burn the Quran day". Have anyone of you ever heard of " burn a Bible day" ?? Or anyone heard about movie by Muslims insulting Jesus?? The answer is a big No,because we Muslims respect all the religions of the world. I strongly condemn the burtel killing of Chris Stevens , May his soul rest in peace. And brother if you wanna talk about other issues regarding Islam, I'm always here.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Have anyone of you ever heard of " burn a Bible day" ?? Or anyone heard about movie by Muslims insulting Jesus??

Islam shares Jesus and many other prophets with Christianity, so those hypotheticals are rather pathetic. Let's talk about religious icons which are a little less close-to-home for Islam:

The Buddhas of Bamiyan were two 6th century monumental statues of standing buddhas carved into the side of a cliff in the Bamyan valley in the Hazarajat region of central Afghanistan ... They were dynamited and destroyed in March 2001 by the Taliban, on orders from leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, after the Taliban government declared that they were idols. International opinion strongly condemned the destruction of the Buddhas, which was viewed as an example of the intolerance of the Taliban.

inb4 no true scotsman

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... let's talk about "brainwash" ...

I guess this reaction once more prove how Islam is a cancer destroying the world.

Or that phrase ... ahhh ... something bygone, then something else bygone?

Just remember 9/11 and the aftermath.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... stupid question time ... does Muslims use iPhone?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Christianism: Catholics, Protestants, Anglicans, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox blah blah blah ........

Islamism: (NFI)

Buddhism: (NFI)

The pleasure of speaking without knowing

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

The pleasure of speaking without knowing

豆腐, you should change your name to Zorro ...

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

Gullekian ,

there are so many movies produced against Christianity, the Pope didn't give orders to kill them..

You think Muslims are ordered to kill innocent American?? I and all other Muslims condemns the Killing of Ambassador.

Jost T

drop a bomb on them

What else they are doing to us?? Killing and bombing innocents in Afghanistan and even in Pakistan.

Wicked Witch of the East

Four people were Murdered today in name of Islam? End of conversation nothing to discuss.

Million of Muslims were killed in War on terror. End of discussion ???

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

@jost T 6,595 American troops die in War of terror, and you know how many innocents died in War of Terror??

Flying planes into buildings and killing innocents is ok then?

No its not, and those behind these attacks should be prosecuted. But a "super power" went to Afghanistan killing thousands of innocents to chase a hundred of the Al Qaida members?? I can't find a logic in that.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ladies and gentleman, I have returned to this thread to collect my Internets from a dumb cunt named @Sunny, because I have successfully executed an inb4.

Muslims respect other religions

The Muslim Taliban blew up stone buddhas ... inb4 no true Scotsman

Don't relate this issue with the taliban. Taliban have other problems..

If this anti-Islam video--which may not even exist except as a YouTube trailer--is relevant to the violence at the U.S. consulates on the basis of shared American national identity, then why is not the Taliban's destruction of religious icons relevant on the basis of the shared Islamic religious identity?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

dodges question

now i ll fuck you up on every thread you jerk.

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... let's not make war :)

No One Murdered Because Of This Image

alt text

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the image above, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday. The image of the Hebrew prophet Moses high-fiving Jesus Christ as both are having their erect penises vigorously masturbated by Ganesha, all while the Hindu deity anally penetrates Buddha with his fist, reportedly went online at 6:45 p.m. EDT, after which not a single bomb threat was made against the organization responsible, nor did the person who created the cartoon go home fearing for his life in any way. Though some members of the Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

how do i get my gifs to animate properly?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... if you (most of you anyway) are serious about what you said, you will perhaps like this MV ...

Off to SLT ... with luck, you wont see me :)

视频:John Lennon - Imagine

PS. Looks like WLIB now only partially supports Youku.com ... sad ...

[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE3MDI4NDAw.html[/embed]

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Islam is merely a religion of intolerance. How many times movies have been released depicting Jesus as a gay and there have never any hostile reaction from Christians? How many times bibles have been burnt and Christians never react angrily? Most Christians have the same reaction which the WLib CEO Dildo as mentioned from that caricature and we don't see Christian burning bridges.

So no one can criticize Muhamad? Even in China Moa get some criticism! It's a shame really that Islam has become a intolerant blood shedding religion. There is no way to justify cruelty of such manner for the sake of Allah's glory. I'd kill myself if my son becomes Muslim.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Psh. I feel like I got the ball rolling early on in this thread and this is where it ends up? What is this monstrous faggotry? I'm not carrying water for Crosstitutes. Mainstream Christianity is at its root just as rotten as Islam. The only reasons Christians are not strapping bombs to themselves en masse is because they have comparatively more to lose in this life. Anyone who thinks there's something peculiar about Islamic doctrine or dogma that makes people who adhere to that faith especially violent compared to people of other faiths is just hiding behind a cross to indulge in ugly, vicious racism.

In case anyone's wondering, or they're looking for the informative stuff of insults, I'm an apostate Roman Catholic cum Thomasine Gnostic/Ch'an Buddhist eclectic. I caucus with atheists. No, we don't hold meetings on Sundays or any other day.

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

There are very misconception about Islam in west especially, but still its the fastest spreading religion in the world. All we need is a little bit of respect. We don't disrespect other religious leaders, we want the same respect from the other side.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I didn't go "inb4 @Wicked doesn't know what inb4 means," or "inb4 @High Priest trashes Islam" because that would not be sporting. You're old trolls. We all know what to expect.

But here you go, Crosstitutes: The guy who has the current worldwide high score in shooting deaths is a one of yours. Anders Behrig Breivik describes himself as "100 percent Christian" but not "excessively religious." This "cultural Christian" and "modern-day crusader" says "It is enough that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian-atheist (an atheist who wants to preserve at least the basics of the European Christian cultural legacy...)"

And no matter what you've been told about post-9/11 hysteria, homegrown terrorists cause more problems in the United States than foreign Islamists. Jam that up your ass and twist.

@Fahad:

We don't disrespect other religious leaders,

Not all of you, and not always. As I said, of course Muslims don't burn Bibles or draw gay Jesus cartoons, because there's liturgical overlap between Christianity and Islam. But the same respect is not reserved for traditions that are not historically tied to Islam, i.e. Hindus and Buddhists.

we want the same respect from the other side.

What you want is more respect than what is shown to other faiths which are demonstratively less sensitive to iconoclasm.

I said before that it's stupid to suggest Islam makes people violent, like what @High Priest and @Wicked believe. That's okay. They're not real Christians. They're just members of the political Church that killed all the real Christians a millenium and a half ago.

But Islam does make people prone to butthurt. It has something to do with dogma regarding idolatry. Even Muslims cannot draw nice pictures of Muhammad, because it would be an idol. A thousand years ago that was sort of awesome because it meant Muslims would spend their time perfecting geometry and algebra instead. Now it just makes Muzzies too easily trolled.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

The Daily Mail in London wrote an article on the producers of Innocence of Muslims I can say the Daily Mail does report on facts. This is NOT a Hollywood production?

If you're going to insist on this 'In Britain, car drives you' method of discourse, allow me to correct you: The Daily Mail is widely regarded as a xenophobic and untrustworthy newspaper, a step above the tabloid papers such as The Sun, The Mirror and (formerly) The News of the World, but still a step below papers such as The Guardian, The Independent and, to a lesser extent, The Telegraph.

You can check the famous stories section of the Wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

Or the satirical Uncyclopedia entry : http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Mail

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dando is male and to some extent better than you as i have noticed on other forums

ZOMG LOL

Kill yourself plz

• A豆腐
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

For your information, the Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint!

no one has the right to insult another religion....

Emphatically: fuck that, and fuck you.

No one has the right to not be offended.

One's immediate need of physical security in the form of an expectation of not being 'asploded by marauding religious fanatics, however, is comparatively far more strongly justified than one's psycho-spiritual need to not look at images of their favorite beardly celestial mailman in a compromising light.

If Muzzies don't like shitty YouTube videos, they can always watch something else.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... just saw this on weibo ...

http://weibo.com/2785370314/yC1pwDxKg

【新声堂震惊】澳洲很多朋友可能已经得知,今天下午在悉尼CBD靠近海德公园附近发生的伊斯兰教事件,警方已经逮捕多人,笨笨对此并不想做太多评论。不过twitter上有人转发了一张现场图片,让笨笨我略为震惊⋯⋯

This photo was taken at a Muslim related incident in Hyde Park in Sydney CBD today ...

alt text

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

@The Dark Angel, from your above reply all I can know is you don't believe in God, i'll not drag you to the Adam and Eva story. Its you own believe let it be.

All I'm asking for mutual respect, why on the earth a few people make a movie which hurts the feeling of more then 1 billion people? Is it the "freedom of expression "?? Lemme tell you this so called freedom of expression is hurting the Muslims around the globe.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Fuhad Hashmi

There's no excuse to the ugly reaction of the Muslim word because of the movie. If one insults Mohammad, Jesus, Moses, Jacob Calvin, Obama, High Priest,so what? Trust me Islam is a religion of intolerant. It's really a shame.

Christians made their mistake with crusade and they have acknowledged it has been a huge mistake. I never heard any of Islamist apology from all the barbaric reaction they exhibit around the world. This isn't really a nice thing

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Trust me Christianism is a religion of love, especially towards children

alt text

alt text

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... 豆腐, you dont really mean ... oh, wait, you do ... heehee ...

Just saw this on weibo ... a demonstration in Sydney ... can anyone tell me what is the meaning of the symbol on the flag (third photo)? ...

alt text

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

豆腐, you dont really mean ... oh, wait, you do ... heehee ...

Catholic School Survival Guide:

Rule #1 Don't be alone with a priest...never!

0_o

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

(There is) none worthy of worship except Allah(GOD). Muhammad is Messenger of ALLAH(GOD)

@Sunny,Islam or Christian don't have to force people to worship anyone. Someone would worship Allah or God only when he believes and understand what it means.

I won't kill someone who insult Christ because am a Christian, that's intolerance that Islam lacks. I pray that Allah teaches u and all the Muslim how to be tolerant.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@$W@G that is rude to ask a genius like me those stupid questions.....

It's good to be reminded of your ingenuity, btw, do you live in Cleveland?

.only Real people knows how to listen and behave.....so....imho if you continue the talk with American like HP...you will never find the answers nor the respect but to get more and more angry.....

HP is not from America, he is from the Internet

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@fuckchinese

fuck spitters, and pukers

WHo are these people?

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

In my language

You get out of here! The only way you can legitimately make claims to being a native English speaker with your repeated errors is if you are Alex using a female profile.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

HP is not from America, he is from the Internet

+1

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

@wicked Witch of the East

You should differentiate b/w the Taliban and Muslims,its same if I consider every Jew a Zionist . Nobody can justify a Murder of a innocent person. Its just a reaction of the angry Muslims but still no one can justify it. But the thing is why after every 2 3 years things like this happens? Why its happening? It should be stopped.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... call me crazy, but let's play war games ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm am associated or disassociated with making anti-Islam videos on YouTube. None of your business. Just mind your own way.

FTFY

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it would probably sound silly ... but, it looks to me, in its simplest form ...

Someone (called A) was killed because someone else (called B) made a movie that makes fun of yet another person's (call them C, D and E) religion?

Is that about right?

I have nothing against "total religion devotion", but, I really cannot see how it justifies taking A's life, especially when A did not even make the movie, perhaps dont even know about the movie?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

never let some worthless flesh get in the way of a good BUNGA BUNGA....

alt text

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

just be the ordinary people, not a clown....

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Loligne confirmed for JUGGALO TIER troll

The fuck else do you have for us? A .gif of a dancing baby?

• Fahad Hashmi
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

why does brevic look so "pretty" in that picture? fag....

• Simen Wangberg

THE DARK CARNIVAL HAS ARRIVED

alt text

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sunny, u guys are up to exchanging pix? Please let me be ur Best man

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

This thread should be re named, Sunny Vs Wicked Witch.

Grow up guys.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

One thing that our Muslim brethren have forgot is that this guy who came up with the movie is not a Christian, but a Jew, which means he is a Judaist, and they know that Jusdaists never believe Jesus Christ. So why attacking Christian instead of attacking Jews?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The Danish cartoonist who outraged Muslims with a drawing of the Prophet Mohammad seven years ago has said the West cannot let itself be muzzled

• Mr SHORT CUT
    Mr SHORT CUT wrote:

‘One rule for the holocaust another for Islam’ http://rt.com/news/islam-cartoon-media-law-522/

As far as the question on limits on freedom of speech, not just in France but in Europe as a whole, looking at the laws across Europe, there are in-fact limits on freedom of speech and those laws link directly in Germany, Netherlands as well as France with any kind of publication or communication- and I’m quoting the German law now- “which would incite hatred against segments of the population or assault human dignity by insulting or maliciously aligning segments of the population”. In Germany you can be punished for 3-5 years for publishing such a thing.

Also you probably know that denying the holocaust is a crime in most European countries, not in the United Kingdom but certainly in France and Germany.

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

I wanna ask you a very simple question.

Kate Middleton Photos are banned but Prophet's blasphemy is allowed. Why? Doesn't that come under Freedom of Expression?

• Peter S 李贝勒

Most of the religion have good values. The 1st problem is how people read and interpret the scriptures... The 2nd is fundamentalism. And unfortunately, you can find fundamentalist in all the religions...

I have a christian "background" but i'm atheistic... Mr High Priest, saying this kind sentences is a just a form of "racism" and you should know these words :

John 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another."

Respect people, there choices, and love them instead of saying these words who are just creating more hate... please...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.