Discussion » Nonsense » The difference between CRAZY and STUPID

• Gullekian
    Gullekian wrote:
    <p>Thinking out of the box........ The difference between CRAZY and STUPID</p> <p>One truck driver was doing his usual delivery to Mental Hospital. He discovered a flat tyre when he was about to go home.</p> <p>He jacked up the truck and took the flat tyre down.</p> <p>When he was about to fix the spare tyre, he accidentally dropped all the bolts into the drain.</p> <p>As he can't fish the bolts out, he started to panic.</p> <p>One mental patient happened to walk past and asked the driver what happened.</p> <p>The driver thought to himself, since there's nothing much he can do; he told the patient the whole incident.</p> <p>The patient laughed at him &amp; said "can't even fix such a simple problem... no wonder you are destined to be a truck driver..."</p> <p>"Here's what you can do, take one bolt each from the other 3 tyres and fix it onto this tyre.</p> <p>Then drive to the nearest workshop and replace the missing ones, easy as that"</p> <p>The driver was very impressed and asked: "You're so smart but why are you here at the Mental Hospital?" Patient replied:</p> <ul> <li><strong><em>"Hello, I stay here because I'm CRAZY not STUPID!"</em></strong></li> </ul>
  • Simen Stensvoll

i like crazy people not stupid people. the difference between this two people is, the stupid people want to fix the problem of the crazy‘s,but never realise(some never ever think about ) whats his own problem,while the crazy people only mind his own crazy business. the point is,the stupid doesn't know he is stupid, the crazy does know he is crazy.

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If you've been close to a few schizophrenics, you're less likely to romanticize insanity or believe in things like crazy wisdom and idiot savants. Intelligence is partly the product of socialization. Being ostracized for insanity is not conducive to intellectual development. Sometimes the erudition of madmen can surprise regular folks, but it's nonetheless quite rare for a truly dysfunctional person to possess all of the capabilities that, taken together, comprise the socially accepted concept of intelligence.

I'm a little more skeptical of psychiatry than most people, but I'd never deny that there are some people who really need to be medicated and institutionalized for their own safety. Ronald Reagan didn't do mental patients any favors by kicking them out of the hospitals and into the streets.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I do love me them crazy chicks, yessir. Can't help that. As a whole, women are more conformist and rule-bound than men, and I adore women who flout those expectations. But there's a big difference between badass bitchery and being a victim of mental illness. There's nothing sexy about the latter.

• Simen Stensvoll

belief makes people beautiful

it depends on whats ur belief usually we are what we believe

• Simen Stensvoll

you believe it,so you eat it,am i right?

• Simen Stensvoll

hmmmmm,but you still believe it is good in other ways,otherwise you won't like it

• Simen Stensvoll

your belief is,enjoying the present is more important than the future,i guess

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.