Discussion » Nonsense » The Accounts the Spit Spammer has used in the last

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
    <p>1000038138/no-one(ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038619/fm-(fucking-machine)</p> <p>1000038672/gucci (ACOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038715/peter-harry (ACCOUNTED DELETED)</p> <p>1000038731/spiterburgo-pee-plus-shit-in-public (ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038762/frc (ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038764/corrupt-chin (ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038768/matias-el-chulo/ johny english (ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038783/mark-dwik (ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000006807/dandeli (ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038809/watanabe-san(ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038810/dj-woody(ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000003229/the-dark-angel</p> <p>1000038809/watanabe-san(ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038848/yummy-x(ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038878/nobody(ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>/1000038740/fuck-mao(ACCOUNT DELETED)</p> <p>1000038924/moreno-marcco (WAITING TO BE DELTED)</p> <p>1000038938/wicked-witch-of-the-east (WAITING TO BE DELTED)</p> <p>1000038941/andyhaiuk (WAITING TO BE DELTED)</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I have a similar question ...

"Dark Angel" is of course Bella, but it is a very OLD ID "1000003229", even older than witch, which is 1000028985, so it is questionable whether he/she is also spammer ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha .. and you kids said that I have too much spare time ... oh, you might want to re-think the statement that you are trying to piss him/her off ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee... and with a box of tissues :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... but the "nice" part is that, he/she can be anyone of us ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

otherwise you all will be deemed as spit spammer

Deemed?

he seems got some changes already....leave him alone....

Q: did you even read or understand what I said?

no matter how we attacked him...I didnt see he attacked us actually

I maintain the opinion that just because it is "not seen", it does not mean it did not happen ...

dont let this site full of Chinese like both of you

Huh?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the spit spam nonsense was just a false flag operation by Bellah/Psychic/Dark Angel, aka Joligne. She seems to be the only person stupid and persistent enough to put such effort into trashing the forums.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... but 豆腐 proved that "spammer" knows Spanish, so if Bella (aka D Angel) is also the spammer, the most likely candidate would be "Shino" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@The Derp Angle,

NO U

The spit spammer is not notable for "spying" on others or keeping track of user IDs. The way you insult people with the expectation that it validates your position is in fact much more like the spammer.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Spit spammer is a racist (to the whole)....Im not...I NEVER attacked anyone (individual)

Meanwhile, in another thread...

Who the fuck wants to know stupid Korean here....

OP,why do you hide my post? about stupid Korean

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

My dicksucking at least brings a smile to people's faces. Trying to decypher a Loligne post just makes one's balls hurt.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

People like blowjobs. Even a bad one makes me smile.

You're not the sharpest peanut in the turd, y'know?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... yes, the pattern is very much like "Shino W" ...

Im even more famous than you in uk websites

Page 3? No way ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You keep referring to me Ayiela Wicked/Ayiela' We are two very separate people?

That's because you do a poor job of distinguishing yourself from Ayiela. For your sake, I hope you are the same person, as that might mean you have something of an imagination.

If you're going to troll a social networking site--particularly one so vulnerable to identity spoofing as this one--then don't be surprised when people group you in with other people who are at or around your level of boring predictability and general shitcuntishness.

I wiped out my photos, screenname, and much of the rest of my identifying information months ago, but I don't worry about mistaken identity because by now everyone knows me by that involuntary clenching sensation they feel down there.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

1000038941/andyhaiuk seems to be someone else. What makes you so sure it's him?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

For your sake, I hope you are the same person, as that might mean you have something of an imagination.

What if he/she does have "something of an imagination"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

The cream rises to the top. So does the scum.

And you are drinking it? Yuck ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

'Shitcuntishness' is of obvious Angloid derivation. You likey?

I didn't really say anything about being top of anything while I was deprecating my ability to inspire 菊紧, but I suppose I appreciate the concession.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... just saw this on weibo when I was having breakfast ...

Needless to say, the behaviour (or behavior) in China that we "despised", also took place in Paris, often enough for them to come up with a "poster" ... and according to the comment on weibo, similar behavior can also be noticed in Sydney ...

@新声堂:#早安#巴黎的地铁广告,看过之后惊呼:原来悉尼也有这么多畜生?

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... I dont live in nor have ever been to Paris. so I dont know the answer to that, but, I cannot help but wonder, perhaps this targeted anyone, instead of only Chinese?

and if you noticed they covered faces and skin so that someone wouldn't stereo type the intent...

Also to avoid China declaring war on France? heehee ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... I still think that the French are more concerned about China declaring war on them ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... but it does seem much more peaceful ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.