Discussion » Nonsense » Whats your most embarrassing moment or things you

• Seeya
    Seeya wrote:

I had one.

I once had tried to be a kinda matchmaker for my American girl friend and a French guy friend. I dont really know them well, nor they know each other. But both of them incidentally had planned to travel in yunnan with her girl friend and his guy friends at almost same period of time. When I heard their plan, I thought why not to let them hook up with each other. It might be fun for them during travelling.

Later I had asked if they managed to meet up with each other, etc. They both said yes and They did had some drinks even dances at bars in lijiang. I was kinda cheered for being a matchmaker...

But this didnt last long!..then I heard from other friends, that French guy is going to come out as gay. My cheek turned extremely red after heard of this news...What an embarrassment!.even today, I still think this is quite an embarrassment for me!! (Im enough smart!!how come I havent figured it out the guy is(will be) gay!!)

Whats yours? Let us hear....(Please dont do spammers habit about Chinese blah blah, ok?)

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

That is a very good story.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Oh, sorry. Wrong thread!

• Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.