Discussion » Nonsense » Why serial killers have fans?

• rob
    rob wrote:
    <p>I can understand there are people there who worship some controversial idols and celebrities, but don't get why serial killers have huge fans especially in contemporary American culture.And I saw they have groupies like and support them in facebook,twitter...What happened to the people nowadays? Showing sympathy for them or they have horrible sick mentality that can be killers potential?</p>
  • Peter S 李贝勒

@ rob

Beiing interested by serial killer is one thing that i can understand. They are complex and sicks personnalities who have been generated by our society... It can be a kind of psychology study... But beeing fan is definitly something that i have some problem to understand too... On the other hand the culture, the history, of this world is full of butchers, murderers, serial killers, mass murderers... Hitler was the "furher", a leader, a pathfinder, very popular in germany and he killed millions of people. Mao, 50 millions of victims, and he is god her. Napoleon in france was really popular but did many butcheries. Dracula was a butcher too?(but not popular) Americains killed indians and stole their territories, the general Custer was very popular. In fact, i think you can find a butcher in every countries in this world who was very popular... So...

@Isinadar fan doesn't work and i like fish... absurd? Bunuel?

@Dark Angel not so dark... I thought that Dark Angel will say something like "i'm a member of serial killer association who are devoted to "Charles Manson." and something like "i want you"

• Peter S 李贝勒

@Dark Angel

you Killed 2 virtual persons, you re the 1st virtual serial killer in WLB...

@ Rob

i think the image of the cat and the mirror may mean that Tara love herself.

then the second pic is related to the war between indian and the colonies.

the 3rd is maybe come from a movie from the 20 or 30's, but i'm not sure... and not sure about her meaning...

But maybe i'm wrong

would you please tell us?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... just a side note ... American have fans?

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.