Discussion » Nonsense » The male chromosome is an incomplete female chromo

  • Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
    <p>The male chromosome is an incomplete female chromosome. In other words the male is a walking abortion; aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples. - - - Valerie Solanos</p>
  • Simen Stensvoll

    Joepie,i like you.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Men are from Mars; women like to wrap a towel round their head every time they get out the shower!

  • Peter S 李贝勒

    Valerie Jean Solanas (April 9, 1936 – April 25, 1988) was an American radical feminist writer who is best known for her assassination attempt on artist Andy Warhol. Born in New Jersey, Solanas said that she was the victim of sexual abuse by her father; and, after her parents' divorce, she had a volatile relationship with her mother and stepfather as a teenager with her unruly behavior. As a consequence, she was sent to live with her grandparents. Her alcoholic grandfather physically abused her and Solanas ran away and became homeless. She came out as a lesbian in the 1950s. She graduated with a degree in psychology from the University of Maryland, College Park. Solanas relocated to Berkeley, California. There, she began writing her most notable work, the SCUM Manifesto, which urged women to "overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and eliminate the male sex."

    this explain everything... poor girl...

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    "Solanas said that she was the victim of sexual abuse by her father ... She came out as a lesbian in the 1950s."

    It's a shame that some women have a bad experience with men and become lesbians.

    Also, a double shame if they don't meet the right man who is able to cure them.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Hey Witch, I just made a post that wasn't about Ayiela!

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    I troll you!, lol!!!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Effort topic. Y chromosomes do indeed suck, and anyone with a passing familiarity with genetics understands that not only is the Y chromosome structurally dissimilar from every other set of chromosomes, but that female is the 'default' sexual configuration through which we all pass before some of us develop male sex characteristics.

    However, OP conveniently plays into the false dichotomy that is emotionality vs. rationality, thus outing herself as a deep-cover misogynist, and providing Joepie the opportunity to shitpost more New Age sophistry.

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    OP conveniently plays into the false dichotomy that is emotionality vs. rationality, thus outing herself as a deep-cover misogynist

    lol...

    Not biting this troll bait, mainly because the OP refers to a quote by Valerie Solanas; one that should be taken with a bucket of salt given that dear Val was somewhat of a raging nutter. I will comment on the chromosome nonsense with this however:

    The idea that more chromosomal material means "better" organism is... well.. LOL Anyone who has even the faintest understanding of genetics will tell you so. For example, humans have 46 chromosomes (44 autosomal and 2 sex), potatoes have 48. A pineapple has 50. A goat has 60. A pigeon has 80. A hedgehog has 90. A carp has 104. The adders tongue (a type of fern) has 1440.

    Weed has 20, a Kangaroo has 16, a fed fox has 34, and earthworm has 36. Basically, you cant tell much about a living thing simply by how many chromosomes it has. You cant even tell whether it is animal, vegetable or bacterial.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Not biting this troll bait

    ad hominem

    strawman

    1/10, and only because you opened with a Dandoism.

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    1/10, and only because you opened with a Dandoism.

    at least 5/10 cos I trolled u.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    at least 5/10 cos I trolled u.

    Yeah. You sure trolled me. Into giving you an abysmally low troll-rating. Because your unlulziness is meant to be ironic.

    Try this on for size: Even the most batshit crazy feminazi never said anything about the X chromosome being better than the Y chromosome just because the former is bigger; such reasoning is blatantly phallocentric.

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    @Dando

    dando's usual blah blah blah

    haha, trollolloed you again ;)

    Incidentally, the word "incomplete" used in the OP suggests physical lacking.

    Even the most batshit crazy feminazi never said anything about the X chromosome being better than the Y chromosome just because the former is bigger

    Ignoring your "bigger" strawman argument, I would draw your attention to the fact that a Y chromosome being called an "incomplete" X chromosome suggests that it is physically lacking, and implies (lol) that if it were not this way it would be "complete" and thus better.

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    Haha Lee you butt-ugly cretin, they say it takes one to know one. Jelly? At least I defeat them instead of publicly disgracing myself repeatedly as is your MO; that and wasting your life in yangshuo. Bet youre really marketable now after all those years of "experience working in China" lol.

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    @LL

    Would rather fail at trolling than fail at life lee!

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    Failing at life is what made me me... I am a loser and I know it... I enjoy it.. I relish it... So what else you got?

    Nothing, you said it all.

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    So you are admiting failure!? trolling wise!?

    nope. you replied again.

    start showing your good side.

    my good side is my left, you can see it in my avatar. it gets lots of positive attention thnx.

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    As did you...

    Didnt claim I didnt.

    Lucky... I'm a Butt-ugly cretin, so all of my gratification has to come internally...

    You are learning, young padawan.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc