Discussion » Nonsense » How to get a spit spammer out of WLIB PERMANENTLY

• Gullekian
    Gullekian wrote:
    <p>I really don't know how, anybody can make a good suggestion??</p>
  • Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

agreed... this's going way too far, if he can fake anyone's profile, it'll be a mass sooner or later

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

Gullekian,

it's quite disturbing anyway, it's like there's fly buzzing around all the time

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

haha, lesson learnt, next time talk to someone who's worth the attention

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Profile fakery has been going on for a very long time and it's not going to end when this spammer fuck returns to his home country. Spoofing a profile is not a difficult feat since your displayed handle is a data field independent of your userID and can be changed at any time, as can your gender. The fluidity of identity is why legendary trolls like yours truly keep coming back to this webshite. It's a feature, not a bug, and it only compels us to be so radically honest that we cannot be confused with our clones. That's not altogether a bad thing.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and to imagine I missed all these dramas for teaching somone Cantonese on weekend ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Chicken, one can always "refer" to the ID number ...

Though G is relatively new around here, but anyone newer (mostly the spammer and his/her clones) have an ID number larger (i.e. later) than G's, which is 1000031910 ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.