Discussion » Beijing Life » Now choose investment immigrant which countries th

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:
    <p>NO. 1: purely national type to analyze:The Nordic countries had best benefits!But fear of cold.,Only speak English might not have more job opportunities...</p> <p>NO. 2:From the language&amp;education, the environment climate to see,Australia and New Zealand is the most suitable for immigration country!Immigration cost and there are many ways of investment...Basically can apply for immigrants require certain skills, or degree, so the whole immigration quality is very high! Native is goodness &amp; simple..usually,Won't happen crowding out outsiders phenomenon.</p> <p>NO. 3:Since the economic crisis later,Germany's economic level is to keep the stable state in Europe countries.but it with Britain, France alike,They are not the traditional nation of immigrants...If your German very well, have excellent skills,can consider.And i think Germany's investment environment is very good!!!Suitable for process class of small and medium-sized enterprise...</p> <p>NO. 4: Britain, France still have the old European countries charm style,But once to immigration conditions and requirements of the immigrants is very high quality...And from education view, cost is worth it...The investment environment is also good, need capital will be higher..</p> <p>NO. 5:Canada also well, the cost is relatively low,But colder in some areas!</p> <p>Since the economic crisis,The most not worth investment immigrant country is the United States,Why?Although now on the condition of Chinese immigrants relaxed, the price is low,but there is a new policy:Domestic residents in any country to earn the money must be to get back to the states pay taxes!Now the United States some rich want to change their nationality!The United States not only ethnic complex,contain All kinds of political prisoners,Complex social environment,A large number of sex workers with drug addicts, perversity gay pedophilia......Even harvard,Founder come from England,A lot of university school professors is the United States spend well-paid employed from English professors.</p> <p>Immigration to the United States, always love and hate this country, there are many problems..But emigrated to Australia and other countries"s people always Have more happiness &amp; sense of security!!!</p> <p>one of my aunt live in America for 10 years,since happened 911 after,and then she back motherland,never to come back to the USA!The United States has been feel oneself always the "international police",But turn over the United States history,The United States the establishment of the country by exploitation, bloody invade other countries resources.I don't want the future somebody immigration to the United States later, Their hard earned money will be pay the United States brought invasion of their motherland!</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ask not what the country to which you're immigrating can do for you, but what you can do for the country to which you're immigrating.

(In OP's case, the answer is probably fuck-all.)

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

probably

certainly

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

The United States not only ethnic complex,contain All kinds of political prisoners,Complex social environment,A large number of sex workers with drug addicts, perversity gay pedophilia......Even harvard,Founder come from England,A lot of university school professors is the United States spend well-paid employed from English professors.

China, not only ethnic complex,contain All kinds of political prisoners,Complex social environment,A large number of sex workers with drug addicts, perversity gay pedophilia......Even Hong Kong, best city in China come from England,A lot of university school professors is the United States spend well-paid employed from English professors.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I dont know where you have got this from, but No 2 is not 100% correct because the "outsider" phenomenon does exist in Oz, it depends, however, on how much the "outsider" contribute to handle the case ...

Ask not what the country to which you're immigrating can do for you, but what you can do for the country to which you're immigrating.

Although I agree, most people will not think or do this in reality, regardless of origin and destination ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

3D job

whats that?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued)...

Hence the reason they have trouble understanding the immigration policies

Hahahaha ... that gave rise to the entities of "migration consultants" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@tscarri1,

11/10

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

tscarri1 is looking at things from a new angle!

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Connections are vital. It is very hard to go to [insert country] and "make it" because outsiders are unable to realize this.

Yes. We arnt living in a spaghetti western anymore.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

If I were OP, I'd stay in China

where are you from joepie?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

I am 100% there are more sex slaves here as well as kidnapped children than in the US.

That's because China has a bigger population?

The US is a good place to invest since it has many highly skilled workers and experts, additionally it has a solid ad pradictable legal system that always protects whoever is on the right side of the law.

Doubtful ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

That's because China has a bigger population?

No, ide guess that the problem is proportionally larger in China also. I cite massive socioeconomic differences and the one child policy and as being the reason for each, respectively.

Doubtful ...

Not really. Sure, its not perfect in the USA by any means, but China's "legal system" is literally a joke. Like "laughing-stock of the civilized world" kind of joke.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

No, ide guess that the problem is proportionally larger in China also. I cite massive socioeconomic differences and the one child policy and as being the reason for each, respectively.

one child policy ?

Sure, its not perfect in the USA by any means,

That was my whole and only point when I said "Doubtful" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... switched to Sigapore? I have heard different ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

one child policy ?

Yes DD. The 'production' of children is limited in China by law (like no where else in the world), thus there is quite a market for kidnapped children.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.