Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » To fake or not to fake ... yes, that is the questi

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahaha ... since there is no category about "study" or "students", so I chose "Ask a Foreigner" ...</p> <p>I just read from weibo that "fake diploma" is now a big business in Oz, mainly among Chinese students, and my guess is that most of you would have heard that a few enterprises bigshots in China also have fake credentials from overseas etc ... so this is surely nothing new... </p> <p>So the question ... mainly for those among us who are still studying, whether in China or overseas ... is:</p> <blockquote> <p>If you can afford it, would you get "fake credentials"?</p> </blockquote>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... G, with hope, you-know-who will not see this, or he will say "link or it does not happen", or something like that ...

Some are streetwise, no education but brilliance and golden mentalities...... these earn their respect.

I heard about some guy who spent 7 years at Danjiang Uni in China, but eventually dropped out, because he was too busy with his work/business of translating (and subtitling) for Japanese movies and TV shows ... apparently making 100k per month ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... does anyone know if any foreign student in China has ever been offered to buy a fake diploma? My guess is that it has happened, but am curious about any story :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee, I am not too surprised to hear that, considering where we are ... but that's not what a "fake diploma" is about ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I was referring to the cases where the "graduate" has never truly enrolled ... or that the college or university does not even exist ... there were a few previous reports about this in China ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... being that this is China, I wonder if a fake "fake diploma" also exist ... e.g. some idiots might think that they have "bought" a fake diploma from TsingHua, but instead of Tsinghua, it is written Qinghua or 青华 ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... and I have wondered all these years how I have got mine ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

That's the official one and some people don't have to pay for it.... :-)

Huh? Are you saying that China has freebies?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no, like one particular idiot here once said, "I am a law-abiding tax-paying foreigner" ...

• Simen Stensvoll

i think, people who judge others only by their diploma deserve the cheat. there is demand,there is market. both are stupid.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

i think, people who judge others only by their diploma deserve the cheat. there is demand,there is market. both are stupid.

This is how most part of China works ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.