Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Looking for Head Hunters

• Preston J
    Preston J wrote:
    <p>Does anyone know any head hunters? </p> <p>My European friends are looking for jobs in China, they all have varying degrees and speak English as well as another language. (None of them are teachers or native English speakers). </p> <p>If anyone knows any, that would be great. I have their emails and CVs. </p> <p>Thank you! </p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... is there any preference?

Bridget was a head hunter, not too sure if she still is ... also, look for another one called MoonRiver, i.e. if she has not changed name ...

• Katie
    Katie wrote:

Good luck! :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Monkey, people who are currently employed, tend to have more "value" to prospective employers ... but there are always exceptions ...

• Simen Wangberg

Tara has an excuse, Pete - it's her second language. What's your excuse, again? The iPad, really?

Just remind people that you're from the U.S. and you'll be fine, you don't have to blame technology. Embrace your homeland.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... all these for grammar?

• Katie
    Katie wrote:

PJ, wake up and say something lol

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Well DD apparently grammar means a lot to me!

Hahahahaha ... yeah I know, because everything else means little to you ... I know, I know ...

bothers me a little coz it's a very basic one but comes out frequently from an american guy,

Hahahahaha ... there are so many questions here ...

anyway i guess i should have resisted the urge to point it out and let Pete writes "whom" as long as he's happy.

Let's get back to you ... are you happy with your mistake?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... I dont know for sure, but my guess is that Pete might feel the same way ... and his was only a small mistake that wont even bother him for more than one second whereas yours is ... ok ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... R ... any butter with that?

• Colin Friedman

@ Preston,

are your friends currently in China?

The FCGroup orgainses networking events every Tuesday. Once a month, on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, the them is HR, Headhunters, Career and Professional Development Social Networking Evenings. Normally Reps from 10 - 15 Recruitment companies register for the event. For example last month, July, these 12 companies registerred .. Asian Agribusiness Recruitment; Beijing Better Choice HR Consulting; BESTalent Search Consulting; Bó Lè Associates; Column Associates; Direct HR; Future Career; Hudson; Kelly Services; Michael Page International; RMG Selection; UshiTalent.

This is of course in addition to the companies that were directly looking for additional staff.

If your friends are in Beijing they might find this useful, if they are not maybe you can attaedn fro them. It is NOT a job fair. It is an informal and friendly way to connect people looking for jobs with people looking for staff and connects people looking for career development options with potential mentors.

The next HR themed event is on Tuesday 14 August.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... ... it's a just joke on Tara ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.