Discussion » Beijing Life » Seeking room to rent for late September early Octo

• Gaspard
    Gaspard wrote:
    <p>Hello,</p> <p>My contract at the periphery of the city will end on October 10, I am looking for a room to move in from end September / early October.(long-term) I am looking for a reasonable sized room with adjoined bathroom (if possible) for a rent of RMB 2.000 to 2.500 max. I'm pretty open to location, I go to work (Hujialou) riding scooter every day, everything within 5km in interesting: Sanlitun, Chaoyang Park, Tuanjiehu, Joy City, eastern Chaoyang Bridge ... coming from Tongzhou (twice 18 km every day) I'm not picky! Mingzhai or recent compounds anything goes, on the condition of a minimum of cleanliness. I‘ll just require some space inside or outside the door where I can plug my scooter sometimes.</p> <p>About me: Real Estate Agent, 22 years old, clean (!). I often work at staggered hours, on weekends and late at night. I move primarily to get closer to the center and save me the trips.</p> <p>My number: 130 9852 five125</p> <p>Best,</p> <p>Gaspard</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.