Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Information Recruitment

• HAITIANLU
    HAITIANLU wrote:
    <p>Recruitment Information Beijing Sunland Law Firm is currently recruiting female interns for our law firm. We will consider candidates who are fluent in english, with basic Chinese speaking skills. No experience is required. Work is based on a 5-day work week. Qualified candidate's salaries are negotiable. Company address:Yingu mansion 902,9 North Fourth Ring Road West, Haidian District, Beijing City. Telephone:(8610)8252 5375 Website://www.sunlandlaw.com/en/ Please send your curriculum vitae to xujingping@sunlandlaw.com if you are interested.</p>
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Dear white girls,

Don't even bother replying to this until they post BASE SALARY INFO. Don't believe in 'negotiable' salaries.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... -%5E∞, I have probably missed it, but where did your awesomeness see "color" or race mentioned? Is any of those silly Brit-ness throughout the Olympics actually contagious?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@LL

Salary rates are generally only discussed in the 2nd to 3rd interview

No, specifics of salary rates are discussed in the final interview, but a ballpark figure is customarily disclosed before this stage so that applicants do not waste their own or their employers time with the first (few) round(s) of interviews if the figure is not high enough.

based on individual qualifications....

No, they are based on the role the employee will fill.

Now he is going to mention that "We will consider candidates who are fluent in english, with basic Chinese speaking skills." denotes western women.

Well...no... that part denotes western people. The "currently recruiting female interns" was sort of the dead giveaway for the 'women' part (anyway its girls, not women actually, this is an advert for interns).

@Uncle Creepy

I have probably missed it, but where did your awesomeness see "color" or race mentioned?

Oh please uncle, I am not so naive and FOB as to not get what the ad is advertising for; and I read between the lines:

currently recruiting female interns

We will consider candidates who are fluent in english, with basic Chinese speaking skills.

i.e. white girls.

Is any of those silly Brit-ness throughout the Olympics actually contagious?

I dunno, you tell me - HK guy LOL. HKers dont know whether to hate or love the British for what they gave them (Brit-ness?) but one thing is for sure, most things that start in HK are most certainly contagious.

@LL

Once again proving we all have boring lives and need to find something better to do...

You should be somehow involved with the next mars probe design/launch/science.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Once again proving we all have boring lives and need to find something better to do...

Hahahahaha ... do you go home every now and then? I have heard that it has been quite cold this year ...

Oh please uncle, I am not so naive

i.e. white girls.

Doubtful ... but somehow you want us to believe that only "white" people fit the profile?

I dunno, you tell me - HK guy LOL. HKers dont know whether to hate or love the British for what they gave them (Brit-ness?) but one thing is for sure, most things that start in HK are most certainly contagious.

Yeah ... thanks to the Brits for sure :)

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Yeah ... thanks to the Brits for sure :)

This is an example of the type of non-sequitur which from henceforth I shant bother replying to.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... are you by any chance related to the Olympic officials?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

somehow you want us to believe that only "white" people fit the profile?

head in hands...no...I dont "somehow want you to believe" anything - I want you to re-read the OP with a critical eye and you will see it for yourself. Mostly only western european, american and australian girls fit this profile, and most of them are white. Get over it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

most of them

I know what you meant, but if you were going to say that anyway, you might as well go one step further to mention specific English accent, or something like that anyway ... OK, I suppose maybe this law firm is not sophisticated to know the difference, but ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

So what is your point DD?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I just had a "light bulb" moment, and realized that I must have been here too long, slowly losing my identity ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

While somewhat dispicable, it is not uncommon nor should the possibility of this being the case stop someone from taking the chance...

Ahhhh you spelled despicable with an i instead of an e! This renders all your points invalid LL. (jk...thats my Daniel impression).

Anyway...I agree, it is despicable but not uncommon, (and hence the reason Im trolling this thread) and being that it is despicable, I am warning the young ones to inquire what the going rate for this job is before they forfeit a morning or afternoon of teaching / study to chase down these jokers only to discover that the salary is 1000RMB a month before tax.

P.S. In case anyone didn't notice, I only troll troll threads, or threads where OP is indeed despicable in some way, perceived or otherwise.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Actually, he didn't emphasise 'dispicable' in an attempt to make a point. But please continue to harp on about spelling. I don't think anyone has noticed how paranoid it's made you, so feel free to continue turning that frown upside down.

I would also add that Lao Lee called it perfectly in his second post in this thread.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Actually, he didn't emphasise 'dispicable' in an attempt to make a point.

cos that makes a whole load of difference! Not.

I don't think anyone has noticed how paranoid it's made you

mmm...i dont think anyone has noticed either, but im literally jumping at shadows danny. (lol)

so feel free to continue turning that frown upside down.

My frown has been turned upside down with the knowledge that you keep failing to pull girls off this website. Though you might be a grand old spellchecker, from what I have heard, no one can understand your thick phlegm filled welsh gob chat. I can provide you with elocution lessons but I would charge three times what you make per hour at your glorified english teaching job so dont get too excited.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Lee, yeah ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Butterly.

• Alex ^∞
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Tara remembers the butter? Which probably explained her:

mmmm Alex ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.