Discussion » Beijing Life » Are you happy with your life in Beijing? working a

• Colin Friedman
    Colin Friedman wrote:

In Beijing, people doing different work, living in the different life style, just like that, one day past, another new day comes with happiness/sadness.

You get up in the morning with sleepy eyes which is half closed, well not everyone like that. so you go to your little bathroom clean everything and ready to leave for work. I could not help wonder that what is your first feeling deep down your heart when you ready to step your left/right foot to the door? frustrated, fulfillng, joyful, depressed, or just so so? working in a big city like Beijing is always a pessure in your mind, whether you deal with it and became happy or you stick with it and things happening even worse. I'mnot trying to frightening things just to raise an alarm, this kind of things coming up everyday!

As a old saying:" you do what you love, you'll never feel work a day." are you that type or in that position?

• Simen Stensvoll

my life is brilliant,my love is pure,though bj sucks,girly guys everywhere,im too tough

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... life? in Beijing? ahhhh ... where do I start?

Rand, get some yellow paint, swear or sleep your way into the Chinese gov or just become a Com Party member, then you are set for life ...

• Colin Friedman

@ Mirah Xu

yup one day at a time, one step at a time, yi bu yi bu lai and soon you will get there, but where? Is it not better to grow/go with the flow or to chart one's course to whichever destination one wants to get to?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

People should try to live one day at the time.Try to enjoy each passing moment. Today is in our hands, tomorrow isn't never ours

• Michael Andre Thokelsen Thorkelsen

My first feeling is getting everything done and getting on the bus asap. so that I could get one more hour sleep on the bus. :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... William, I still have faith that RMB will rise, but I guess I wont live long enough to see 1:4 (one dollar Aussie versus 4 RMB) ever again ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.