Discussion » Nonsense » If you could have personally witnessed one event i

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:

It has to be the 60's to witness the birth of the mini skirt and the Beatles.

Watching Dando get his first bitch slapping?

• Miaow
    Miaow wrote:

1968,May Storm in French

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP thinks of the 1960s like my parents think of the 1950s. The 60s, for the Beatles and the miniskirts? What a faggot! Moar liek the Rolling Stones, Woodstock and the San Francisco acid wave, amirite?

For fuck's sake, I'd rather witness fucking Altamont than listen to those Liverpudlian cunts wailing for really reals.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... just want to meet that nurse when I was a baby ... apparently, I was named after her?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Randisi, If I showed up late for an orgy I wouldn't denigrate it afterward by complaining about the stains on the sofa. Y'know, by bringing up Altamont, I was suggesting that my interest in that decade is considerably more morbid than you seem to appreciate.

Abraham lincon battling the vampire hoards

That was real right?

If so, he did it with SCIENCE!

Gentleman, behold: Steampunk Abe Lincoln!

alt text

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Do you like your new name GOB?

That's not my mostest favoritest character on Arrested Development, but it's close.

alt text

COME AT ME BRO

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Who needs a time machine to see naked Greeks running around barefoot? Hold an Austerity Olympics.

(@Secret Garden, if you're reading this, please forgive me, but I couldn't resist!)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Diogenes trolled far harder than Socrates.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Fuck. I can't even think of something clever to say when I get caught masturbating in my own house.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That wasn't you? Since when do you pass up an opportunity to take credit for someone else's failed attempt at wit?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't think I thanked you, even sarcastically, for pleasuring yourself in the forums. But here's some advice: next time, don't try and make eye contact with me when you're doing it. That's gross.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

lol!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I think I know what I DONT want to witness, if I can have that choice ... the silly mistakes of this year's Olympics ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.