Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » About internet discussion

• Seeya
    Seeya wrote:

I find it's annoying to death on the internet.

Because of the attribute of internet, it gets all people from all backgrounds, this is doomed it will make many difficulties for people to understand each other or get the points through each other clearly and easily. Most of times unprofessional forum people are discussing about "the sound of themselves" just.

I dont understand what then a so called "serious" discuss for now? showing themselves? or just bored to annoy others brain? or just sick like (spammer spitter)?

In same country, same city, same place, same ...same..there are difficulties! not to mention people are from so many different corners of the world on this forum.... . so, come on, take it easy, talk about wisecracks and less-sensitive topics just.....NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR WHAT ARE IN YOUR MIND, no one....please....be nice to each other, you really need to pay attention to this carefully, therwise you are easily showing your rudeness, your uneducated background, your hiding sick agenda for people to laugh at you.......JUST BE NICE and HAVE FUN on here!~~~....

_I have a question: have anyone here had any serious talks in other forums with serious professional people? how had you felt?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha .. first and foremost, how do you define "professional forum people"?

NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR WHAT ARE IN YOUR MIND, no one

please....be nice to each other, you really need to pay attention to this carefully

So, should we or should we not listen to you?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

The tragedy of this thread is that I'm honestly not sure if Bella realises the irony in her post...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Crazy Maisey did another word period.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Daniel ... heehee ... never mind ...

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

my English is better than you, Daniel... your uneducated american......english teacher

+1!

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

English teacher YES,.. American NO, uneducated NO

Lol.. SEE! (but it should be uneducated YES)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.