Discussion » Beijing Life » I am moving out of my apartment, which is in Wudao

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>Its a great deal, it is in the same building as Helen's and a 5 min walk to the subway. </p> <p>I have lived here for a year and it was awesome, I had many good memories in this room and I will miss it. </p> <p>Just message me if you want me to get u in contact with my landlord whom is super efficient and easy going guy.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hey Mr. Bateman do you still have that dirty mirror shot of Pete with all of his good memories in the foreground?

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

Do u have some pic of your room ? I think much better for promote

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

No way .wudaokou flat normally around 5800rmb with two rooms ! 7000rmb hummmm...different style la !

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

I couldn't agree with LongThing more. White boys are fucking dirty, I have seen many horrible crazy dirty rooms

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Shut up Calvin, YOU ARE REALLY WRONG. I saw some because my husband has many white friends, he is also white boy, he took me to his friends' apartment... Sorry Lao Lee and Jeff Dahmer, I apologize, should say some. I didn't intend to insult anybody, just our home is very untidy if I go out for one day.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

+1 Harmony for equal opportunity ballbusting (valid only if she rescinds her apology to the honkies)

You go, girl!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.