Discussion » Music » love this song 【 true colors】

• Penny Sun
    Penny Sun wrote:
    <p>i think this song is beautiful.... have you heard about it?</p> <p>[embed]http://www.xiami.com/song/1770932905[/embed]</p> <p>Lyric: You with the sad eyes Don't be discouraged Oh I realize It's hard to take courage In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all And the darkness inside you Can make you feel so small But I see your true colors Shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you So don't be afraid To let them show your true colors True colors are beautiful Like a rainbow</p> <p>Show me a smile then, Don't be unhappy, can't remember When I last saw you laughing If this world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear You call me up Because you know I'll be there And I see your true colors Shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you So don't be afraid To let them show your true colors True colors are beautiful Like a rainbow</p> <p>If this world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear You call me up Because you know I'll be there And I see your true colors Shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you So don't be afraid to let them show Your true colors True colors True colors are shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you So don't be afraid to let them show Your true colors True colors are beautiful Like a rainbow</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.