Discussion » Film & TV » What u get from this video? it's said there're loa

• Eric Lee
    Eric Lee wrote:
    <p>http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aTHoofiVeCA/?resourceId=0_03_02_03</p> <p>share what u get from it, I barely get anything cos I don't really understand what it's saying after watching the 1st time....</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Artist can come up with any piece and explain unexplainable stuff. Am not good at watching cartoons but this one is too confusing.

I can see Bush, then Obama, and Hero Bin Laden. Bush may be telling Obama shame on u?

I saw a dick rising to become a tall building and all of sudden and half naked woman appearing with flatted boobs. Then a lady on menses, don't know if she forgot to wear a diaper...

What's the meaning of it? Confusing!

• Jonas Ekeli
    Jonas Ekeli wrote:

search ' I pet goat ', it's a pretty hot video on youtube now... ppl have got really many symbols out of the short video

The video begins with an interesting scene: A goat inside a box in what appears to be some sort of detention (FEMA) camp. The goat has a bar-code on its head with the numbers 6 6 6 underneath it. If I, Pet Goat is about liberation from the forces of darkness, this first scene seems to depict the exact opposite. Does this goat represent those who have been “boxed in”, bar-coded and brainwashed by the corrupt system? The usage of the pronoun “I” in the title implies that the goat might be, in fact, the viewer himself

alt text alt text

Bush wears a dunce cap, this conical hat that was given to “slower” students to humiliate them. When Bush is done making a fool out of himself, he turns into Obama, a charming and distinguished man wearing a graduation cap. He starts off nice and lovable, but he ultimately begins to laugh at the audience. While he appeared to be the perfect response to the idiocy of Bush’s era, the fact remains: He is simply another puppet controlled by the same puppet master.

While most of the audience is totally oblivious to what is happening, one girl is not buying it.

read more here

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.