• Harry Olu
    Harry Olu wrote:

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

They blew his head off.... but probably didnt need to. Oh well.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

quick and easy isn't always entirely justifiable.... but in the end he brought it on himself. if he wasn't intending to hurt anyone he should have been pretending to be willing to kill that girl. he obviously had something wrong upstairs. shame.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

• Harry Olu
    Harry Olu wrote:

But to my own opinion ... shooting the guy was wrong.. they should have another way of saving the girl life... The whole thing sucks...

Who knows what the girl did to him ...

Chinglish.. Winks

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dafuq? How much of that was real and how much of it was reenactment? Such crisp production value could only be purchased through collusion between law enforcement and news media. Unless you think real SWAT officers would actually let a film crew close enough to watch them assemble their big gun.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... so, based on this, the title of the thread could be read as:

WAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN BEIJING DIZ DAYZ... FOREIGNERZ BEWARE.. you might be grabbed as an extra in a movie but not getting paid

• Harry Olu
    Harry Olu wrote:

@叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

ಠ_ರೃ...Check this out

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Harry, thanks, just finished lunch ...

I still dont understand why you specifically mentioned the word "foreigner", but then, there is much I dont understand, so, other than that this dude looks a lot like me, heehee, I am afraid I have nothing more to add right now ...

• Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:

in the end, what was his motive?!

the hostage looks much smaller than him, his entire head completely exposed to the sniper, guess it shouldnt't be too difficult to shoot him off..but still shouldn't there be any other way to rescue without killing?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.