Discussion » Dating & Romance » I dey Find (RFF) Russian Female Friends

• Calvin
    Calvin wrote:
    <p>Our country people, me I dey find Russian female friends-ooh. I hear say dem Russian babes sabi do well, well and dem fine no be small. I hear say dem get beta, beta straight legs, white long hairs and dem come tall.</p> <p>If you become my RFF, I go do anything for you, I go even love you pass my mama and I go dey serve you everyday, I go wash your cloths, cook for you and carry you for my arm for broad street.</p>
  • Harry Olu
    Harry Olu wrote:

LMFAO.... Rosso babez go whine am well .. Infact you go forget your surname.. LOL.

NB: They can damage your kokoro Oooo... LOL

• Simen Wangberg

"or dem no too understandable what I wrote?"

Ya think?

• A豆腐
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Calvin, no disrespect intended, but I don't think there are that many people here who understand Nigerian pidgin English. You can write in standard English, right? Or Chinese? It would be much easier to communicate . . . .

Russian girls, no disrespect intended, but our friend Calvin would like to bang you. As would I. Wherever you are, please make yourselves known!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Understood Calvin. Russian girls, with true sincerity, both Calvin and I will love you unconditionally (but not at the same time). Why is it that I don't find an uncontrollable attraction to Russian girls any where near as creepy as a similar attraction to Chinese girls (no offense to Chinese girls, many of whom are also attractive)?

• Simen Wangberg

"Understood Calvin."

How?

• Simen Wangberg

Holy shit, he can talk like them. YMMA - you a wizard, brah?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.