Discussion » Beijing Life » Meet thieves at Shuangjing

• william
    william wrote:
    <p>About 7:30 this morning. I was walking on the Sanhuan between Shuangjing bridge and Jinsong bridge in the west side. I felt some touch my bag. I looked back. Two young men stood behind me and one of them was opening my bag. They walked away when I turned around. I think they might be from Xingjiang. Everybody live in Shuangjing. Please watch your back. Or put your bag in front of your body.</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

"I think they might be from Xingjiang (sic)."

Dang varmints! This is why we need serious border control. I'm organizing a posse, Joe Arpaio-style.

I would love to see everyone in Shuangjing with their bags slung over their bellies like some kind of pregnant idiot.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha .. did you show them some Tai Chi moves?

About a year ago, after we had just finished dinner with some friends at SLT, I spotted two guys moving around the bus stop and their eyes were spotting one bag after another, and I started starring at them, they then noticed, smiled and left the bus stop ... and till these days, I am still not sure about their origin ...

So who can tell me how to tell the difference between Xin Jiang people and the rest of Chinese? I mean, unless they have their hukou written on their foreheads, how can one tell?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

One should always consider ones attacker or thief to be armed with a weapon (even if you cant see it) and act accordingly.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... the guy with a bleeding eye on the left, kind of looks like Alex?

I think I need new glasses :)

。。。 which means I need to go to Shuang Jing, or rather 潘家园 ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP is referring to Uygers.

inb4 那个 stole my bike

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... but, William, you have to agree, they do look a lot alike ... or I just need new glasses ...

Come on, man. Alex gonna be mad. haha...

Aint that the point? Hahahahaha ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

...the guy with a bleeding eye on the left, kind of looks like Alex?

Yeah.... not really worth the comment but....seriously, @Uncle DD, why dont you post a pic of yourself to prove you're not a short, rotund 50+ year old flasher as everyone who has met you seems to describe you as? I pose that you hide behind the innocent veneer of the cute and lovable Doramon cartoon character to divert attention away from reality - that you're an ugly old creep. Prove me wrong.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I was investigating a serial sidewalk pooper in the dao kou. I had a few suspects and caught one guy in the act

Pics or it didn't happen.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... but I have photos in my gallery, right?

why dont you post a pic of yourself to prove you're not a short, rotund 50+ year old flasher as everyone who has met you seems to describe you as?

Hahahahahaha ... give me a list of these people ... or, you are mad because you do look like this guy? ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Pics or it didn't happen

Hahahahaha ... are we starting another round of "make fun of Pete and his iPhone" (or Samsung?) ...

First off I do not know how to attach pics but I have many pictures and documentation.

Excuses, excuses ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

give me a list of these people ...

no.

or, you are mad because you do look like this guy?

yes, that's it, you got it. creep.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... so there is no list? Damn shame isnt it?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

so there is no list?

Keep telling yourself that.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Thanks for going there, Nate.

China needs some sort of rationale for "civilizing" the western provinces. If people can be convinced that its only human resources are folk performers and knife-wielding pickpockets, otherwise treating it merely as a place for extracting all the other resources becomes far less unconscionable.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... no, I did not KEEP telling myself that, but I am just asking you if there is one ... or not ... if there is one, it would be interesting to know who are on the list ...

By the way, other than the bleeding eye, what kind of pain does the photo remind you of? You school days must have sucked big time ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

it would be interesting to know who are on the list

Hahahaha...I bet it would.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

why i can always hear several men beat a girl or several in gongti? something special going on there on a regular-basis? men there r violent or women there r beatable?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... and you named yourself "chinpig" this time ... oh, so cute, here piggy, piggy ...

• Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ..

And the spammer isn't even an English speaker, let alone American! Did you really expect that posting Bernie Madoff crap would rustle his jimmies?

Do we know that for sure? At this point, we know he knows some, or perhaps, very fluent, Spanish ... he kept saying he does not know how to read Chinese, but seriously, just about anyone can SAY that ...

I think there is another one still here.

Hahahahaha ... far more than that ... we are STILL very much on a ghost hunt, or ghost chase, or something like that ..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... huh? he? who? me? the spammer?

ಠ_ರೃ ... before you say anything else, try to understand this Chinese saying: 草木皆兵 ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... oh, I wouldnt quite say it like that ...

Each and everyone here seems to know a lot (e.g. pants down here said "as everyone who has met you seems to describe you as") , but at the same time, each and everyone here seems to know nothing (same example) ...

The only times when this site did really and truly "meat" someone was when ಠ_ರೃ reported about the business and background of one of the animal trio, and when Miss Taiwan reported about the English teacher, both cases were later removed from the forum ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,可以啊!大概的意思是:

我倒不会这样说![br][br] 这里每个人都好像知道很多事(好像某某在上面说“每个见过你的人都是这样形容你”),但同时,这里每个人有好像什么都不知道(同一个例子)![br][br] 这个网站之前也真正“人肉”了两次,包括:ಠ_ರೃ 报道关于某某的生意和背景,又好像某台湾姑娘曾经报道关于一个英语老师的事,但,后来这些都被删了

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,你这个,有些难度,可以让我先想想嘛?

之前这里有一个小孩,因为懂得押韵(我不懂),就说我中文不好,叫我去“天涯”混混,有进步才回来!

最近,在微博上,看见某两位国内的IT业老板,为了生意在互骂,也挺逗的!

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

(e.g. pants down here said "as everyone who has met you seems to describe you as") , but at the same time, each and everyone here seems to know nothing

Uncle Creepy - you can say what you like about this, (as can I) but I trust my sources, and their judgment - just because I dont reveal to you who they are does not mean that they are not BANG ON THE MARK in their descriptions of you RL self. Dont get mad about it, just accept that some people here know exactly what you are.

• Simen Wangberg

"women there r beatable?"

Very beatable, I've heard. And very filial.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

just because I dont reveal to you who they are does not mean that they are not BANG ON THE MARK in their descriptions of you RL self. Dont get mad about it, just accept that some people here know exactly what you are.

Hahahahaha ... mad? I cant really be, when you are so close to proving that you are delusional ... or that you are a fraud ...

As far as I know, people in your so-called list are people whom I have never met (unless you have recruited MoonRiver, heehee), since I have never been to any of WLIB parties ... oh, although, I did meet Kent (or was it Ole?) and Eric together at Rugs once, and if either of them told you that I am:

a short, rotund 50+ year old flasher

... that would make them more my friends than yours ... hahahaha ...

英文的押韵你会吧

老实说:不!嘻嘻!

想进步不难,多弄几首唐诗宋词什么的念念,熟了就会了。

哈哈哈哈,想起这句:熟读唐诗三百首,不会作诗也会吟!

我女儿在学《笠翁对韵》,很经典,没看过的话,可以读一下。

哈哈哈哈,惭愧,没听过!我的中文确实是弱,更不是一般常人的弱!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。你对我太好了!哪里找到的?我可以自己去下载!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。嘻嘻,教我怎么提取吧!省得我以后(可能)还要麻烦你!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。哦,我猜也是这样,只是不肯定!今晚回家试试,不行的话,就跟你要MP3!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Willy, Don't complain about people being abusive or uncivil after you posted photos of bloody pickpockets being publicly shamed. There's nothing civilized about that.

You got trolled hard and I was merely remarking on how silly it made you look since the admins initially deleted only the spam posts but not yours. You appeared to be arguing with an invisible menace, hence the wisecracks about taiji and shadowboxing -- if you had any environmental awareness whatsoever, you wouldn't have started an argument with a moron like chinpig in the first place. Don't feed the trolls.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

I fight with a moron make me like a idiot.

Hahahahaha ... William, trust me when I say that ಠ_ರೃ knows exactly how this feel, because he is doing it here, and elsewhere, everyday ... the old Chinese saying is: 革命尚未成功,同志仍须努力!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

革命尚未成功,同志仍须努力!

同志仍须努力

须努力

Hush! Don't let others find out that the beard is the source of my power!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... ಠ_ರೃ, glad to see that you are, sort of, back to you old self :)

William,赐教,赐教!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Because trolls might stop referring to me by cool nicknames like His Beardly Weirdness. I'm rather fond of it, and I'd rather they not find out how little it annoys me.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Because trolls might stop referring to me by cool nicknames like His Beardly Weirdness

There seems to be some confusion here. Dando you are the HEAD TROLL of this site. Everyone knows that. Anyway, you're doing it wrong, its 'Beardy Weirdy', you get no honorific before your monkier. Its a name, not a title. (Your title is head troll.)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

There! See how it's done, Billy? You must take the force of the troll's persistent anger and simply redirect it with no wasted effort.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

I was touched by your ode to Alexandyr though...that was persistently sweet and took some effort.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I confess that I find Alexandyr's -1 dagger of profane fecundity far more fascinating than Alexandyr himself. But I didn't spend my Friday night posting in the thread about it, unlike someone here.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

dagger

sword

Friday night

lulz, you were jerking off instead, but anyway it wasnt nighttime where I was in the world ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it is becoming creepier when Tara just suddenly jumped out in the middle of pants down verses the rest of the trolls (yeah, OK, just one person most of the time) ... but it is creepy ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

People are always jumping in and making comments. Thats not creepy, DD. Whats creepy is what they say and how they go about saying it. Ya know? Like their "MO".

Like yours for example... MEGA CREEPY.

Tara, do you think 叮噹叔叔 is creepy?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... you said, and I quote:

you can say what you like about this, (as can I)

... and to supplement:

Come on, man. Alex gonna be mad. haha...

Aint that the point? Hahahahaha ...

Your turn ... oh, or is it Tara's?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@William

Alex gonna be mad.

William, I don't get mad, I get even.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... I was just making a comment and an observation, and you two just jumped right into it ... creepy? yeah ... hostile? nah ...

• Harry Olu
    Harry Olu wrote:

Yeah.... Thats how they got my phone last week .... Alot of thief's in Beijing ..... Please keep your stuffs especially (PASSPORT N ID'Z)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

A 老太太 stole my last mobile, and she was an infamous taiji practitioner !!!! :/

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

What you do does not define who you are, but how you do it might do so.

可圈可点!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... actually, it was not that I did not agree with it, in fact, I do ... I wrote 可圈可点 because you were the one who said it, and also considering the "how" ... :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.