Discussion » Nonsense » Mom - isms --- things your mom always said!

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
    <p>A little "birdy" told me! </p> <p>All I do is follow you around, picking up after you like some maid. </p> <p>If you don't stop crying, I am going to give you something to cry about! </p> <p>Here are three things my Mom said to me at some point list your Mom-isms?</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

"I love you"

• Simen Wangberg

"Put on a goddamn coat."

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

you did it wrong again....

@Minger

i envy you.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

why did you not add me on facebook?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Son... if there's grass on the wicket....

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Marry for money."

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Mama said there'd be days like this.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Ayiela, you may not realise this but horizontal stripes make your boobs look really big.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

in case you get in an accident

lol... what??

• Simen Wangberg

Horizontal stripes make everyone look like a busty lesbian plagiarist, Pomy. But only Ayiela can make it look good.

All of your muscles relax when you die, including the ones that keep shit and piss from flooding out of you on a daily basis.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

袜子 has got something meaningless to say again, apparently.

All of your muscles relax when you die, including the ones that keep shit and piss from flooding out of you on a daily basis.

Everyone knows that you douche. I see you assert that "accident" here means some kind of fatal motor vehicle accident...? You may or may not be right about that, but it still doesn't explain why the underwear should be clean before it is hit with a deluge of shit and piss.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I imagine Ayiela shits chocolate ice cream.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

"If you are going to wank off in the bath then fine, but at least clean up after yourself"

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

"marry a rich guy"

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

" u r not mature enough to have any decision for your own life now, get back home !"

• Lars Magnus Langholm

Are u going to... Are u going to... ... been asking like that

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

it still doesn't explain why the underwear should be clean before it is hit with a deluge of shit and piss.

I think you need the absurdity of common motherhood cliches explained to you because you were spawned from a vat and the hive queen only read Ayn Rand novels to you.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.