Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Mug fighters (women only) -

• Simon Frederic
    Simon Frederic wrote:
    <p>Looking for lady mud wrestlers! Winner takes 5,000 RMB!</p> <p>We are an events organizing company looking for eight hot and sexy, but tough ladies, ready to fight in a mud wrestling contest on July 28. </p> <p>For this gig, you should be:</p> <p><em>in good shape (it's wrestling, after all) *comfortable fighting in the mud (in a bikini, sportwear) *willing to help with ticket sales *Able to do a small email interview and a 2-3 min video presentation about yourself ( *v</em>)</p> <p>We offer:</p> <p>*a flat wage for the event (7 00 RMB) *winner gets 5,000 RMB *commission on ticket sales *our everlasting respect, support and friendship *the chance to meet some cool people who do things like organize events and work in the entertainment business *Return Flight ticket to <strong>BALI</strong></p> <p>Please send an e-mail to maile@eventanimals.com. Tell us about your background, include a photo and give us your phone number. </p> <p><strong>Limited entries.</strong></p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Limited entries.

That's what she said.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Can hardly blame those that do, especially when there's mud involved.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Well, I'm kind of a lesbian... can I do it? You're looking for girls in the wrong country though. Girls here don't wrestle. What is the winner? Winner of one round? Or winner of three different matches? I bet I can beat the other lesbians, but I'm not going to Bali for less than 10,000.

• Simen Wangberg

Minger is the world's foremost lesbian mud wrestler.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

10 transexual chinese

why trannies!?!?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

i can't wrestle women

understood.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Wow. It didn't take much to pitch that to you in way that makes it easier to swallow.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.