Discussion » Sports & Activities » Where in Beijing can I buy some agressive inlines?

• randymotanda
    randymotanda wrote:
    <p>I'm looking for a good skate shop that sells aggressive street skates. i.e. Roces, k2, USD, Salomon. People keep calling the speed skates at Decathlon aggressive inlines and it's driving me insane! If there are any fellow fruit booters out there that can help a brother out it'd be much appreciated.</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

There's a sporting goods market just south of 广渠路 on 东四环 that might have them. I think it's called 迪卡侬运动市场 or someth. . . oh wait, that's the place you're talking about isn't it? Ask the kids skating around the cones on the street perhaps?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I have no idea what is "aggressive street skates", but more than often, I suggest people to visit Taobao.com first ... you dont need to buy there, but, it gives you a helpful guide to the market price ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... you are so cute when you are stupid and rude ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

叮当,这么说,他总是很可爱…… 为何总有几个人说这本网站是外国人专用的?他们选择用英文版就以为我们不能选择用中文版吗?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,突然转中文台?

为何总有几个人说这本网站是外国人专用的?

我不是很肯定,但我猜,可能是Ole,Kent,Jo,他们的广告和宣传有问题,给人一种错觉,这个网站只让外国人用,尤其是不懂中文的外国人!

另一个可能是,其他好像 Beijinger,BeijingStuff 之类的网站,管理比WLIB比较好,把这一类“捣乱分子”赶走了,他们觉得自己无家可归,所以就来这里捣乱,希望可以有自己的“地盘”吧?英文应该是 territorial?

他们选择用英文版就以为我们不能选择用中文版吗?

哈哈哈哈,我真的不想说,但,这个网站常常让我想起一百多年前的中国!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。无意中发现这个视频:

哎!!!!

[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk2OTgyNTY0.html[/embed]

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.