Discussion » Food & Drink » How to make simple & delicious schnitzel.

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

When I just arrived in Germany, for me seems like there are two kinds of food pretty popular here, one is German sausages, another one is schnitzel. Typical Germans like schnitzel very much, no matter chicken schnitzel, porl schnitzel… The original type of schnitzel with flour is often too heavy for me, the skin is too thick.

As an Asian, I love Asian food pretty much, but I do like some European food as well, often I even combine the food with European style and Asian style together.

Here I’d like to show you how to make simple and delicious pork schnitzel without flour.

Ingredients we need:

2 x pork fillet
    some bread crumbs
    2 x eggs ( whisk them well in the bowl)
    Salt & pepper
    Thyme

Schnitzel Recipe

Schnitzel

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

hehe.. now you mention it, ahah..I agree..maybe some mushroom sauce serve on the top of the schnitzel? Any suggestion?

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

LOL... Garlic yoghrt sauce is nice :D only be sure you are on fly killing mode not on dating mode:D Some soft cream with Zucchini or cauliflower is also shoene :D

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

what jo said.

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

Great!:) thx for giving plenty choices:) personally i dont like lemon juice on meat, but ive seen pretty much happened in Europe, guess some people do love it, nxt time ill giv a try:)

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

@Gullekian: u mean mix mustard with wine to make a sauce?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.