Discussion » Nonsense » Dude, What happened to the Support portal? How am

• 威辣
    威辣 wrote:
    <p>See I want to report a missing feature. </p> <p>They used to have in the messages area "Whose Online" that was good b/c I could be just like "Hey whats up" </p> <p>But now I feel lost, I don't wanna send a message to someone if they are not going to receive it in a few days. </p>
  • Simen Wangberg

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... and for a minute, you did make sense ...

Pete, i'm impressed... You actually make sense this time!

And you actually write this under Nonsense, ahhh ... so, seriously, or maybe not, what's your problem? You have been on this site long enough to know who/whom to ask question ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

lol keep dreamin bitches....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... blaming it on me?

Actually, I dont recall using this "Who is online", so I dont notice if they have bugs there, so they do? Yes, you are correct that I am likely to make the bugs known, very very known, but I still dont see why they took that out ... I mean, if they start taking away anything with bugs, only because they dont want that to be known or reported, would that not make them like the Chinese government? Also, would you suppose there is ANYTHING left on this site? I guess not ... hahahaha ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I miss their guestbook feature ... because it is simple and not too buggy ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.