Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Foreigner stabbed to death in Beijing

• 袜子
    袜子 wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'll bet the stabber also spit on the street.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I like to read everything Tara writes out loud with a Minnesota-Finnish soccer mom accent, donchyaknow? Could someone Photoshoop her head on Sara Palin's body? Or maybe that cover of Newsweek where Michele Bachmann is staring into pilled-out oblivion.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What makes you think that was a slight against your technique and not the content (or lack thereof)?

That's a rhetorical question. Don't answer. 去肏你自己。

• Simen Wangberg

"It seems Chinese people have a growing hatred for foreigners these days."

Lemme check the article again to see where it said the attacker was Chinese. Oh hey it didn't. You're probably right, but who cares.

"I welcome you to start picking on me when you write all your ramblings in Mandarin."

Gotta admit Dando, pretty sick burn.

Let's not forget the foreigner who was stabbed in the ass by a Chinese dude two months ago. Chinese guy wanted to air his grievances toward the government, didn't sound like he gave a damn where the guy was from. Some people just cray-cray.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Stabee might have been Korean too, which isn't proper foreign.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Coincidentally, stabbing foreign butts is my preferred method of terrorist publicity-seeking as well.

If you shake ^ and hold him upside down, he'll tell you what ethnic group we're supposed to blame this on.

He's a Magic H8 Ball.

HAR HAR.

• Simen Wangberg

"Stabee might have been Korean too, which isn't proper foreign."

Right?? There are so many unknowns. ALL WILL BE REVEALED BY MAGIC FOREIGNER ASS-BALL

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I for one would love it if you would stand directly between me and what gets me off.

That makes the experience a lot more real for me.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... someone said "spit"?

I was just finishing dinner, so I bing-ed and found a few brief mentions on various Chinese sites, but nothing more than what you guys said so far ... it is reported that it happened in Xi Cheng ...

• Jonas Ekeli
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@iris thats cool. more info plz

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... being that this is China, somehow I think that An is just a scapegoat ... but anyway ...

• Simen Wangberg

BOSCH IS MY DUDE

Apparently the original Chinese version of the story used the verb for "hacked/chopped" instead of "stabbed". But the English version was "stabbed" so now EVERY English version is "stabbed'.

He was hacked, niggas.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.