Discussion » Food & Drink » Stir fry chicken fillet with apple! -- Delicious c

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:
    <p>Hey guys, if you wanna impress your girlfriend or boyfriend, invite her or him to your flat, what you gonna make for dinner? I mean if you really don't know much about cooking, search for something easy bu delicious? Here I have a small dish to show you. Easy and simple: </p> <p>Ingredients:</p> <pre><code>2 x chicken fillet 1 x peeled apple 1/2 tomato 1/2 red pepper 1/2 green pepper 1 x green onion Soya sauce Sesame oil A small portion of corstarch A small piece of ginger </code></pre> <p>Check my video, I show you how to make this dish from beginning to the end:)</p> <p><a href="http://www.cookinginlessthan30minutes.com/stir-fry-chicken-fillet-with-apple/">Stir fry chicken fillet with apple</a></p> <p>Let me know if you have questions :D Good luck! </p> <p>Maggie</p>
  • Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

Mirin? You mean the cooking wine? Sorry I'm a bit confused what you mentioned about...:)

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

Surely this is a good mark if you do care about the fat and healthy issue :) but I don't like too much using olive oil to cook, it's not that tasty. Sun flower oil is pretty healthy and also tasty for frying or grill, but indeed olive oil is much better for health issue :)

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

http://www.cookinginlessthan30minutes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/BeFunky_P1000904.jpg

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

hehe...I didn't have special cooking rules, maybe I need more to learn, just cooking according to my feelings. Maybe I could try next time your 8 packs suggestion :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Mirin, how do you cook it? Frying pan gets oil all over the kitchen so I think it's not worth the effort and just end up eating out every night.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What do you use as marinade? I'm hoping the answer is nothing, because it takes too much work.

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

Thank you Rockstar Mooney, I'm grateful you love my lovely image and post here! :) Doesn't matter, I cook for fun, I'm not professional cook, only give some fast cooking tips for people only needs a few time to cook at home.

If you can speak four languages like me, dare to stand out to show people who don't know to cook, I will applause for you as well. So don't be rude, and show me what you can rock for :)

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

Hey Mirin, sounds like you are pretty professional healthy recipe cook:) Well, my cooking point is actually for many people who just wanna cook for a short time to get delicious food, I don't really recommend to make such a lot of effort. Otherwise I won't call my website fast cooking then...:) But you have great tips, thank you! It can give me some healthy recipe tips ;)

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

@ Rockstar: Aww..charming, but too old :P

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.