Discussion » Nonsense » To devil China hater spitter

• Seeya
    Seeya wrote:
    <p>My holy god....Spitter....I think you believe God...God had said one same mouth wouldnt come out same demon and compliment words...You are not God blessed people I have to say...God also said LOVE people...I think you worship devil....Russian (are you?)</p> <p>What your comments about China are very true, we wont deny it in any ways ( come on, this site is full of students under 20years old, they just like to speak wisecrack to you). I can guarantee you 100% people on this site hate those things as much as you do....but NONE of them "spit" like you do it on here...Do you ever wonder why?...are they cowards? NO NO..it's just manners, educations, understandings,and knowledges..you make yourself a totaly joke here..I know you dont mind it at all (since your tough enough)...but 100% PEOPLE WONT TALK WITH A INSANE PERSON..this is why you always got treat like this....THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE...</p> <p>All things you mentioned here are caused from long history of China but "very short(30years) modern life" here. People and government are trying their best to change things ( read Chinese websites, there are more serious critics to these things). There are TONS of laws to forbidden these things. But it takes times to see the result...you understand?....lets give hope to our next next generations?....Tell me how long did it take to make west developed countries to the today, over 2000 years, right? (from the year GOD born)... Come on, Russia is not developed country yet:)......EVERY COUNTRIES GOT THEIR ISSUES they need to deal with it....CHINA GOT MORE....this is a truth lets face it not "spit" it....do you understand it now?</p> <p>My dear, you should learn well of your own country's history, plus learn well of China history..then you wont be this offensive to everyone here....I see you really turely are lack of people to VENT YOUR ANGRY, right?....</p> <p>Btw, all your words are considering you a racist pig ( maybe you dont admit it), but its true...I had run into real racist pigs....I know racist is never dead in some "tough" guys heart...but I tell you all racists ended very bad (either be killed, or suicide)....Try you best to talk to me on here only, lets see if we can cure you...RACISTS are sick people...dear...</p> <p>GOD BLESS YOU....take good care of yourself when you leave here....</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

He's just a sad guy with a mental problem and no friends. He says he lived here for five years, and he still can't speak Chinese, so he can't possibly have any understanding of China. He must have had a really pathetic life here to be like this.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Pete: He as in "Rockystar Mooney"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

▄︻┻┳═一●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Rockstar is racist?

Consider the source.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

actually the very owner of this site has outted you as the racist Troll.

Monkey, doubtful, but when?

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Rockstar Money wrote:[br]

"I am sure the admins are fully aware of that fact that I've always maintained this one account."

I can confirm that this is true. [br] [br] [br]

Pete:

"actually the very owner of this site has outted you as the racist Troll."[br] [br]

I am the very owner of this site, andwe have not outted Rockstar as the forum troll.

• Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... what about ass crack?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... your mouth ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... anyone can fake writing Chinglish ...

somehow it reminds me of cockroaches, no matter how much you try to get rid of them they keep coming back

Hahahaha ... and he will still be here after we have died ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Kent said that it was rockstar Mooney.

There you go again, @Re-Peteing shit that isn't true in a vain attempt to save face. Kent said no such thing. He asked you a question, because he was not privy to the esoteric half-truths of the troll circlejerk, half-truths that you have grown so accustomed to repeating. You interpreted it as a confirmation of your suspicions because it was what you wanted to believe. Enjoy tugging off Alex when you coke-bloated fucks slither home from PPG empty-handed.

Your apparent reading disability would not be subject to ridicule if it weren't for your ableist bigotry.

Die in a fire.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Long time ago, I said to DD that the hater spitter could be a shabi from Spain,

Why? The use of words like Co-chino, Guarro, Francés etc....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

¨guarro¨, I think we only use that word in Spain.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

conoces al cuniaoo?

Unfortunately....

alt text

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Joder! Tienes que ser español, nadie puede conocer esos engendros televisivos fuera de España. Venga va suéltalo, ¿Por qué todo este spam? ¿Cuál es el motivo?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Hace tiempo había una chica china en este foro que sabía bastante de España, de su cultura y de su cultura basura. Pero... nah! No puede ser. Venga te dejo continuar con tu misión. Salud!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... or just someone who knows Spanish? i.e. still a fairly large pool of people out there ...

At the end, like what G said, the spammer is like the Energizer Bunny, and he will come back again, and again, and again (or is it Duracell?) ...

It comes down to the admins (or owner of this site, heehee) to have better control or block against such idiocy ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahha ... the spammer strikes again ...

Does it seem odd to anyone that he/she can create that many identical threads within such a short time, perhaps within a minute?

He/she will have to be at least IT literate ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... boss of Facebook?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

Actually it's just a joke, competition doesn't go like this.

It depends ... many cultures are taught to "compete" throughout their lives ... like guys competing for girls, or girls competing for guys, or people competing for jobs, or the animal gang competing to cut off the head ot Dando, etc etc ...

That last bit was the joke :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If this person was IT literate, they would be spamming with a script relentlessly at all hours. Or DDoSing. This is small-time shit that any motherfucker could do by opening a bunch of tabs simultaneously, just like Joligne's jamming up the forums just involved copy-pasting an ugly chunk of HTML. It's a minor embarrassment to the devs, because nobody gives a fuck about the forums or the community. It's not the sort of thing investors would notice, or even value. Even on a more professional social networking site, the users are not the customers. They are but mere resources, their personal information and records of habits to be sold wholesale to advertisers.

I used to try to be polite about just what a goddamned mickey mouse king helluva cock-up this webshite is, and suggest ways of improving it. But then I found out they put a b&hammer in the incapable flippers of a Penis Walrus, and I realized that the Vikings had long ago set sail for fail.

Catnarok approaches. The end is queer.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.