Discussion » Dating & Romance » How can I meet right one?

. wrote:
    <p>Why I always can't meet one boy who I can love, Saying there,I have to say,I am not pride,I really don't like ask for much ,only passion can move me, I am,honestly, I am not ugly, I am not stupid, but I always can't find a way to anothe world,I mean I always keep quiet in my world, I look forward to meeting one person who have a key to open my mind, only this, But on the contrary,I had never met that one, I always traveling alone in my life,sometimes, I know how sad I am, But I have no idea,coz my parents told me that many bad men try to cheat girls now.Sure it's not exactly. But I didn't proved it . I wish I can in the future, God! give me a miracle Please!!!!</p>
  • Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

This is so fcuking sad, I made a puppy face. I wish your miracle come true.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

徐同学,你看起来有点儿年轻,怎么这么重视Mr. Right? 如果真的想遇到他,那你去做你喜欢做的事,就自然而然会接触……多来这个网站,你只会遇到我这类想打炮的坏家伙。想打炮吗?不?那你快出去听TED这类你感兴趣的。 Mirin, you feeling alright? Shouldn't you be trolling the poor girl?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,徐同学?好吧!

我个人相信命运,也比较随遇而安,一直都不强求什么!所以我的建议是:

把自己事,尽力做好,自己不能改变,或控制的,就只能希望最好!

不要以为所有人都会有他(她)自己的一个!

Luxie handle this.

Hahahahaha ... Luxin, how much are you getting paid to handle this?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,倒贴?哈哈哈哈!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahahaha ...

You are the most worthless poster on this website, theres something sad about your existence.

Hahahahahaha ... it is so sad that I find everything laughable ...

you're very old,

I know, and so is most people ...

you have a picture of doraemon as your avatar,

you write "hehe",

and you try way too hard with the ladies of this website who are all madly in love with yours truly YMMA.

That, we dont know ... hahahahaha ...

By the way .. Luxin .., why changed to Chinese when I did ask in English ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... I cannot say "everybody" because I am not sure if it is true ...

Man stop talking in chinglish. All that hanzi is taking its toll

Huh?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@OP, you shall meet someone you love the time you will stop to think that a guy who got the key to your mind comes from heaven. You shall meet that guy the time you will stop thinking that a guy who got the key to your heart is the one who is handsome like Yao Ming or Liu Xiang.

Forget about Chemistry, passion or feeling.These are temporary items to love. Love grows. Feeling comes and goes.

• Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:

@ Michael, wieso schreibst du nur die wichtigste Botschaft auf Deutsch? :-D

Ich glaube, ihre Post sich selbst hat schon die Aufwerksamkeit von ein paar Idioten gezogen.

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

Man darf doch duzen!

• Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:

@Michael, wahrscheinlich ist ihr Deutsch doch viel besser als Englisch :-D

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

Don't be so hurry , just show the world how good u r. I am same as u, sometimes feel so lonely,follow your heart. Open your heart, don't afraid be cheat ,but give ppl chance , buck up and be confidence! There must a great one waiting for us somewhere, so don't stop! Move on , keep your sunny face!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

Enjoy this when you still can, woman!

Hahahahaha ... being a couple or even married is not so terrible, or she wont even have this thread ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... I have long given up S&C, so fictional, so surreal ... also, as much as I like/admire the attitudes of these four characters, western countries or western women, USA in particular, is not all (or always) like that ...

Also, if anyone, men and women, should believe that THIS is the lifestyle they would get when they "go out", I urge you to think again, and again ...

students (kids) can't wait to be adults, adults want to go back and become kids ...

... cannnot remember who said that though ...

Enjoy each stage of your life.

I agree ...

Enjoy this when you still can, woman!

This is different ... esp the "while" ...

[admins, the "undo" button has bugs ... after I had clicked once, I had to move the mouse away first, and then put it back on to "undo" the second time ... have a look at it when you guys are here]

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

-The right one- idiology sucks.

Positive and negative actions of our partner determine how we categorize our relationships. Therefore, If that person is the right one, that person will always act in our favor, everything will go smoothly anytime, happiness and flowers everywhere....

¨I will give my all for you¨ (Abnegation, a saint feature)

¨I will always be there for you¨ (Ubiquity a God feature)

¨I want someone who knows how I´m feeling without my having to tell them¨ (Telepathy ?!)

blah blah.....

huh?

But this is fucking unreal. The union between two distinct individuals always have conflicts, troubles, trials, frictions and tribulations. To assume that lovers are perfect and free from fault by virtue of being -The right one- or -In love- is ridiculous. Love doesn´t make lovers perfect.

If -the right one- means: faithful and compromise; well, this is achievable by human beings (at leats in the ¨main¨ cultures, Eskimo wives show their love for their husbands having sex with the male guests).

Some people have some ideas on their minds about what is perfect that make them be butthurt against the whole world and humankind.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... ahhh? no one continued with the S&C quote? hahahaha ...

豆腐, to a large extent, you have described "The right one" ... I have met a few people from this site, and one particular pair is what we could call "right", because whether they laugh, talk, argue etc, anyone can see how they "understand" what the other is saying and thinking ... they are actually still very young, but they act more like someone who have been married (or together) for many many years ...

The way I like to say ... a "perfect" couple is where they can "complete" or complement each other, like two pieces of puzzles, but, none other piece will fit ... yes, they argue, they fight, the whole works, but, they work things out too ... and that's the right one ...

• Saint - Spartacus

when u hit 35 , then you may come to ask this question but the same question always comes around , 10 years past nothing changes . imagine a 60 years old man stil ask the same question as you, with too much memory behind , and a pale Wrinkle face , does he gonna panic ? not only one woman last after his long journey?

sometimes , face the truth could be a way to settle a freedom , you , only you go with your all happiness and sad since you alive ... ...

• Saint - Spartacus

@ Rockstar Mooney . here is a lyric for u : '' Candy on the beach, there's nothin' better But I like Candy when it's wrapped in a sweater Someday soon I'll make you mine Then I'll have Candy all the time ... ..."

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... I am fairly sure that I did not ask that question when I was 35 ... and I am fairly sure that I wont ask that when I am 60, hell, I dont think that I will live that long in the first place ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... let's change the language channel ... I did not write this, I found this from weibo ...

找个能宠你的男人,叫幸运。找了个需要你宠的男人,叫冤孽。。。所以啊,不要老是去爱上需要你宠着的小男人,把那点母性情怀都收起来吧,以后有了孩子,有的是散发母性的时候。既然现在青春着,那就先找个人疼疼你吧。一辈子都没被男人宠过的女孩,那简直是白活了呀~~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。刚刚从微博上看到,也许这里会有用?

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,很多人都不懂!

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

叮噹叔叔以后也給我介紹個有責任心咖靚仔~~~灰常期待喔~~~:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,又搵我?攞number,排队!

• Katie
    Katie wrote:

Don't put your heart into it too early.

• Holly㊛
    Holly㊛ wrote:

髮現 Lao Lee 原來中文SO GOOD......

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.