Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Caucasian Female wanted for office job

• lee
    lee wrote:
    <p>Facee International is a multi-divisional company whom is seeking to expand its resources and bring our appliance division into the international market.</p> <p>We are seeking a 25-35 year old Caucasian female from the USA, UK, Canada or Australia. The position details: Secretary: Standard HR works Translator/Interpreter: You will deal translating documents for our Appliance division and interpreting any required meetings. Website content management: You will be responsible for the English version of the division's website. Language Training: You will develop and execute a top quality language program for the leaders.</p> <p>Requirements:</p> <ol> <li>American, British, Canadian, or Australian Citizen. You Must be a native English speaker</li> <li>Your Chinese must be fluent! </li> <li>Domestic travel is required however, it is not very often</li> <li>Currently living in Beijing</li> </ol> <p>Schedule: Monday-Friday 9-5(flexible) Standard Holiday packages</p> <p>Education/Work Experience:</p> <ol> <li>Bachelor's Degree minimum</li> <li>Office experience helpful but not required</li> <li>Great Chinese skills</li> <li>Native English speaker</li> </ol> <p>For more information contact me here</p> <p>Thanks</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Caucasian female also wanted for bedroom job. Caucasian neither required nor necessarily preferred, but female is mandatory.

And just for fun, I'll analyze this ad from a US employment law perspective.

25-35 year old

Why? Illegal age discrimination

Why? Illegal race discrimination

Why? Illegal gender discrimination

from the USA, UK, Canada or Australia

Why? Illegal national origin discrimination

American, British, Canadian, or Australian Citizen

You Must be a native English speaker

Actually, I can think of two people here who are probably qualified for your job. Jay and 叮当叔叔. Would you like an introduction?

Also, sorry about that time when I hired Pete to play a foreigner just because he came from the US and spoke English. That was dickish.

• Simen Wangberg

White bitches wanted for office job.

Makes me some copies, ho.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... you guys ...

Socks ... here you go ... you dont need it to type, right? ...

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.