Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Caucasian Female wanted for office job

• lee
    lee wrote:
    <p>Facee International is a multi-divisional company whom is seeking to expand its resources and bring our appliance division into the international market.</p> <p>We are seeking a 25-35 year old Caucasian female from the USA, UK, Canada or Australia. The position details: Secretary: Standard HR works Translator/Interpreter: You will deal translating documents for our Appliance division and interpreting any required meetings. Website content management: You will be responsible for the English version of the division's website. Language Training: You will develop and execute a top quality language program for the leaders.</p> <p>Requirements:</p> <ol> <li>American, British, Canadian, or Australian Citizen. You Must be a native English speaker</li> <li>Your Chinese must be fluent! </li> <li>Domestic travel is required however, it is not very often</li> <li>Currently living in Beijing</li> </ol> <p>Schedule: Monday-Friday 9-5(flexible) Standard Holiday packages</p> <p>Education/Work Experience:</p> <ol> <li>Bachelor's Degree minimum</li> <li>Office experience helpful but not required</li> <li>Great Chinese skills</li> <li>Native English speaker</li> </ol> <p>For more information contact me here</p> <p>Thanks</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Caucasian female also wanted for bedroom job. Caucasian neither required nor necessarily preferred, but female is mandatory.

And just for fun, I'll analyze this ad from a US employment law perspective.

25-35 year old

Why? Illegal age discrimination

Caucasian

Why? Illegal race discrimination

female

Why? Illegal gender discrimination

from the USA, UK, Canada or Australia

Why? Illegal national origin discrimination

Requirements:[br]

American, British, Canadian, or Australian Citizen

You Must be a native English speaker

Actually, I can think of two people here who are probably qualified for your job. Jay and 叮当叔叔. Would you like an introduction?

Also, sorry about that time when I hired Pete to play a foreigner just because he came from the US and spoke English. That was dickish.

• Simen Wangberg

White bitches wanted for office job.

Makes me some copies, ho.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... you guys ...

Socks ... here you go ... you dont need it to type, right? ...

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.