Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Where is the administrator?

• william
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

probably jerking off...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The king of Atlantis looked at Christ and sneered with a tangible wrath. 'This is my Kingdom!', he roared as he lifted his own aged body out from his throne. As he hobbled towards Christ, leaning on his staff, he muttered 'You have no business here in my underwater kingdom. Once the water falls from the heavens and onto the shores it is out of your jurisdiction, Christ!'

Christ was still, his eyes fixed on the king, and his heart beat strong. 'I mean you and your merpeople no ill will, I only wish to do good'

'Bah!' roared the king, 'deceit, lies, corruption'. The atmosphere in the king's underwater court was palpable, it could be cut with a knife like a block of fresh butter. 'You have engaged in carnal relations with my firstborn merdaughter, performed reckless stunt after reckless stunt after I invited you so warmly into my own house, and worse still ye have conspired with my people to overthrow me so you could become King of Atlantis yourself! Do you deny this, oh 'Holy One'?

'You're people need a saviour, they need a friend...'

'They need a mighty king! Guards, seize the land-demon!'

The guards advanced on Christ with their spears pointed squarely in his direction. The sweat dripped from Christ's forehead as he struggled to make his jet-pack start. 'Come on, come onnn...', he muttered to himself, clearly scared. After the third pull the engine of the jet-pack started and made a grinding noise, fire and flame shot through the bottom of the device and Christ shot through the air as if he were superhuman. As he ascended into the heavens he waved to the king of Atlantis, he had not however given up on this underwater realm, not by a long chalk...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... probably still in Beijing ... most likely over at Rugs ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

3 administrators of this site had already showed up in this thread

Hahahahaha ... where?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... it simply proves how knowledgeable and informative you are ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and your name should be psycho ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... what truth?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... and I think we are all very happy for your ass ...

early than the born of this site

yes, you are right, some of us have been on this site for quite some time, but, not before this site came online, because that would not make much sense ... oh, sorry ... it's you, or rather, your ass ...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Alex ^∞

you should say i am jerking off.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...;

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.