Discussion » Nonsense » People out of your league

• Seeya
    Seeya wrote:
    <p>Ive been heard these things too often here in China. Some are from girls, some are from boys. They said same content" Why do they even bother approaching me it's too clear Im not with their leagues at all."</p> <p>For the first 100 times approachs, girls/boys tried their best to be polite and returned the smile, but these things kept happening, new out of league people kept coming. Girls/boys face become not so warm now, then they get the calling uneducated bitches/bastards, etc..</p> <p>"You never try you never know" is really a tricking phrase I think, it cant be applied to all situations, come on! So what can we call those people approaching people out of their leagues are truely something "pathetic""desperate" , cant we? </p> <p>In China, you know it's kind of easy to meet "rich people""famous actress/actors""high reputation celebrities" etc, so these did make some new comers think they could get anyone here,really? On the contrary, Chinese think all "exotic" things and people are same, these give them very much courage! People!</p> <p>I believe there are exceptions of course! but Esmeralda and Quasimodo are in the (fictional) novel mostly! People!</p> <p>You thoughts?</p>
  • Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... oh oh oh ...

There is nothing more tiring than trying to be polite to a bunch of people not worthy of my presence!

Lee has a crush on Bella ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I believe there are exceptions of course! but Esmeralda and Quasimodo are in the (fictional) novel mostly!

Quasimodo is never loved by Esmeralda (even Disney movie).

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... 豆腐,接招!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I once had a fat woman come up and give me her phone number while I was working outside at a university summer job. I was horrified. If you smile at people, they'll think it's okay to approach you. If you ignore people and wear headphones, they won't. Avoid sending signals to people you don't want to be in the same league with; it's simple.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... the little guy here is of course "out of the league" of the huge fellow ... ooouch ...

alt text

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Mag, I was nice, actually. I took the number and explained that I was busy working when she asked why I wasn't talking to her (she was hanging around the building where I was working, and when I say "hanging around the building" . . . .). But I was thoroughly disgusted. Minger looks awesome naked and prefers females who do as well.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.