Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Some Old guy tried to pick a fight with me.

• SoulCreative Web Studios
    SoulCreative Web Studios wrote:
    <p>Hey everyone,</p> <p>So This happened about a year and a half ago, and I just now thought to ask about it on the website.</p> <p>So, I was taking a train from Langfang to Beijing. Langfang is I think about 60 km outside Beijing. Anyway, I'm at the Langfang train station, and I had some question about the train. I don't remember the question, but a lady who appeared to be working at the station answered it for me. I attempted to give her some money for a tip, and some old dude maybe 40-50 years old just came up and shoved me hard. I shoved him back, and that was basicly it. The fight basicly broke up there. </p> <p>Obviously being in a country I knew nothing of the laws about, or language for that matter, I didn't really feel like going to jail, and honestly I have no idea why this dude was pissed at me. I don't believe the woman was his life, and I don't think I appeared to be trying to soliciate prostitution or anything. The guy wasn't in good shape either, and I was surprised to see someone that age even try to pick a fight.</p> <p>Anyway, what do you guys think? Did I do something, or is it just a weird coincidence? Maybe a hatred of Americans?</p>
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

we dont tip,we bribe,,,,

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

He was a pimp????

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.