Discussion » Nonsense » why

• friend
    friend wrote:
    <p>why chinese women adapt western style </p>
  • Saint - Spartacus

i do not agree about one's own culture suite him/ her best , coz the trans- culture destroy the notion of original . it's can be a multi original or parallel original.... original can not be original anymore.

we are closed by this chain so called '' own culture'', it's just an expression coz it's not existe if you own ,no matter where you own. we don't have ''own'' culture if we are not limitied by the '' law'' of '' culture ''

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

OP, it is not "Western Style" it is more like "Other Than Chinese Style". Not everything outside of China is Western.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... strange that friend started a thread, but has not returned? Maybe got stuck with one of the many ID's?

What is defined as "western style" here? Many locals find my breakfast menu of toast+coffee to be unacceptable and unhealthy ... so, is it or is it not a "western" kind of breaky?

In terms of clothes ... qi pao is still an acceptable business attires for women, and has been modernised in some way, which is welcomed by both Chinese and western society ...

• Simen Wangberg

You cannot defeat my Western style.

Bitch.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... you still have not defined western style ... or on the other hand, what is the non western style?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

why chinese women adapt western style

adapt western style

adapt

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

implying there is anything to "get"

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.