Discussion » Nonsense » Looking for a Sublet/Place to Stay for the Summer

• Felix
    Felix wrote:
    <p>Hello everyone,</p> <p>now I know this is not the correct forum section for this type of thing, but I figured this thread would get the most exposure on the busiest board.</p> <p>Anyway, I am currently in a bit of a dilemma, as I am moving to Beijing for two months to do an internship, starting Tuesday, but still did not find a proper place to stay, an apartment to share, or room to rent. After struggling with the fake-agent classified ads on thebeijinger and cityweekend, I thought I'd give it a shot here.</p> <p><strong>I am looking for a 2 month lease, preferably sublet in a shared apartment, with rent up to 2500 RMB/Month.</strong></p> <p>If anyone has any ideas or knows of something, I would be super grateful to hear about it.</p> <p>Sorry again for posting this on the wrong board.</p> <p>Felix</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

When? Where? What's wrong with you that you can't tell which Beijinger ads are written by Chinese agents? You might have better luck if you post under roommate requested there; if you seem normal there will be people looking. I tricked someone into believing I was normal and it worked well for me.

• Ariel Midtun
    Ariel Midtun wrote:

July 3 - September 4 In the East, preferably 2nd or 3rd Ring Road, within cycling distance of Ritan Park. I will also post in the roommate requested section, thanks for the tip. Still, maybe someone on here has, or knows someone who has an idea.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.