Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » A British Cantonese speaker

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Hahahahahaha ... for anyone who cannot understand Cantonese, this Brit girl was mainly talking about the drinking behaviour of her friends in UK and how much she misses her friends in HK ... damn, she speaks such great Cantonese that I would have guessed that she is home grown HK ...

香港英國女仔的生活寫真英國大學生噶真正生活 英國人用廣東話講出我地噶心聲

Here's an extraction of what she said about her friends around 1'38" (these are the correct symbols?) ...

Person A: I met you last Saturday, do you remember?[br] Person B: We did? I dont remember [br] Person A: I remember we went to take a piss on the ground outside the church[br] Person B: We did? We were such idiots! Did you take a photo?

By the way, she has a whole series on TuDou! Enjoy!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... only if she knows you :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... it is interesting that so far none of you has commented about the drinking behaviour of the Brits ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Person A: I met you last Saturday, do you remember?

Person B: We did? I dont remember

Person A: I remember we went to take a piss on the ground outside the church

Person B: We did? We were such idiots! Did you take a photo?

Sounds.....gosh....enthralling! I cant miss this for anything...

By the way, she has a whole series on TuDou! Enjoy

Now I know what you do with your spare time...sad.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... ^ ... yes, you are right, I feel the same way too, because I always thought that Brits are like you ... oh well ... and, no, you dont know what I do with my spare time ...

Monkey, if you dont know what she is saying, then of course she would sound "annoying" ... I do often found you annoying when you continued talking about WDK too ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.