Discussion » Beijing Life » Spit Spammer identity: ruslan khozouz

• Floating
    Floating wrote:
    <p>Anyone know this guy? His name is ruslan khozouz and according to Linkedin he works at the embassy of Jordan.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha .. this thread can get very interesting ... I am more curious about how many ID's he has on this site :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Joepius, it's not irrelevant because it's useful for people to know that he's a cowardly stupid racist cuntbag. But to be fair, this is the internet, and forum user Ruslan Khozouz is not necessarily the real world Khozouz. I, on the other hand, am indeed the real Minger, but 明明 is a much more common name, so even if I wasn't it wouldn't be a big deal.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 明明?One very strange movie ...

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Not your personal army, fgt.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Who's not who's personal army?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Not your personal army" is the typical /b/tard response to attempts to initiate the 4chan version of a 人肉搜索. In this false flag op, our spit spammer, a most odious grief-giver of post-Soviet/Slavic derivation, is attempting to set up the Jordanian embassy worker as a scapegoat.

This will fail, just like another user's repeated attempts to write off his sordid history as the work of some other schmuck named [name removed by moderator].

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

picks up Dando's trollbait

dusts it off

IS THIS YOUR TROLLBAIT, DANDO? DID YOU LEAVE THIS HERE?

:|

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... this was Ruslan playing a chicken before his supposedly Jordan gig ...

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.