Discussion » Nonsense » everyone's life will come to a conclusion at his/h

  • Stanley
    Stanley wrote:

    According to my experience of seeing people around, I summarized that any person's life will show its definition or conclusion at last at the age around 60, good, or bad; success, or lose; satisfied, or damn whatever. anything happens after the age of 60 of a person, it has no any special significance anymore, most are in such case.

    The life, is a jurney, but not a destination. at the age of 60, everything will be clear.................

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... BPPT ... you just ruined it ...

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    The conclusion of any human life is pretty similar to the begining, you pee and poop yourself and some members of your family clean you.

    It is a cycle, a karmic one.

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    I like to think and analyze the life.........

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    What I meant is that everyone's life will come to a conclusion at his/her age of 60.

    got it?

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    OK, so you think that there is no end to life. But this is so ridiculous, everything, every life has its beggining and end, life is journey, we have start point, and also we have destination. so why do you think there's no end?

    what's your point? u can control your life for more than let's say.......100 years?

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    It´s a matter of choice and taste. I like open endings....

    alt text

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    what is an open ending?

    what's choice and taste for?

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    "Conclusion" implies an end. Yet to life, there is no end.

    Reported for stupidity. Mods? Time to step in here.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    what is an open ending?

    Watch Inception

    what's choice and taste for?

    Your attitude towards life. Take a look at Joepius and Paul´s answers.

  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

    I am over 60 and there is no way I will give in to the conclusion until I do not open my eyes. I enjoy what I do, who I do it with and where I do what I do!

    Thank you!!

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    @Paul Masimore: well, hmmm, what I‘m talking about is not the relationship between the age and life, see I'm talking about is that a person can judge of his whole life when at old age like 60, it's like judging of a journey, after we finish a journey, we always summarize like...hmmm, I did a very pleasant journey, or oh! what an awful trip I had! So what I said is that most people could make out a clear evaluation of his life when at the age around 60.

    And for what you said that the life is still confusing when over 60, I don't agree that, I think that the for a person, the older he gets, the less confusion he have. It should be the Inversely Proportional. xiexie for your reply.

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    doufu is too soft

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I wish OP's life would conclude sooner.

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    @Michale: how old am I? hehe, then how old do you think I likely be?

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    how old am I? hehe, then how old do you think I'm likely be?

    According to your parents; you are in the age to get married !!!

    GET MARRIED !!!

    xD

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    OK, any person should get marry after 20 yrs.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    OK, any person should get marry after 20 yrs.

    why?

    Chinese parents say that ;P

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    chinese parents? yeah, so what? Chinese parents are great.

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    According to your parents; you are in the age to get married !!!

    GET MARRIED !!!

    xD

    what do you mean? why????

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    Joepius, you are so lonely......

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    Luxin wrote: life starts at 60. i soo look forward to it

    @Luxin: starts at 60? why? then how do you say your life before the 60?

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    Let me clear out something, this thread originally didn't discuss the "meaning of life", what I want to tell you guys in this thread is that everyone's life will come to a conclusion at his/her age of 60, which means that everyone should and could have a comment for his own life around his age of 60.

    By the way, this thread welcomes any adult but not some kids or virgins who has no life experience.

  • Fabian Kollen
  • Colin Friedman

    Why 60?

    I know people who at 20 who are so square that every day is the same (i.e. concluded in the sense of defined mind-set and lifestyle) and I know people over 80 who greet each day with a smile and recreate themselves.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc