Discussion » Dating & Romance » Why do those foreigers go to that hot Chinese TV p

• Seeya
    Seeya wrote:

I watched a German guy who wanted to date that girl came back from Australia after 6 years...he thought she would be more westernized just because she had been abroad.....this is pretty lame....he failt of course..

I have awared there are so many misunderstandings in the relationship between Chinese and foreigners ...I would like to give an advice here.....

If you want to have a successful different culture relationship....one of you must have a deep knowledge about another part's culture and be willing to compromise with it ( in the right way).... .speaking language good like that German guy isnt enough..........knowing the person well isnt enough also......

Hope this helps to clear up some Chinese girls and foreign guys fantasies they have with each other...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"I don't believe in cultural differences but trust 'a man's thoughts and communication'." Trust that a man who isn't Chinese probably doesn't want to live near your parents or buy a flat for them, or buy a flat for the two of you, or eat Chinese food for more than a couple years . . . . Of course, some of us can be Chinesified . . . .

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

agree with Joepius.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Compare

You have ur thoughts but not all the ppl same like that...just you know :)

with

Of course, some of us can be Chinesified . . . .

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Irising, can I move in there with you?

Joanne, couples divorce because marriage is a miserably stupid idea.

• Schokoschoko
    Schokoschoko wrote:

@Minger, if marriage is a miserably stupid idea, couples won't even get married at the first place.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i happen to know some foreign guy who attended the show, he said they needed a foreigner for one episode, so he said yes, it turned out no girl would go home with him on that show, but he got tons of emails afterwards, i also heard they hire ppl to do shows like that

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Schokoschoko 写道:

@Minger, if marriage is a miserably stupid idea, couples won't even get married at the first place.

I bet if you try really hard you'll be able to come up with an alternative conclusion. A little help anyone? If marriage is a miserably stupid idea, couples . . .

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the dating show these days are more about the "show" than the "dating" ...

I have awared there are so many misunderstandings in the relationship between Chinese and foreigners ...I would like to give an advice here.....

How, may I ask, are you qualified?

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... what made you think that I ever spent any time to search?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... so are Survivors and Big Brother ... and it also made me wonder if "Amazing Race" is real or fakes ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.