Discussion » Nonsense » The children living next door are being horribly a

• Wicked Witch
    Wicked Witch wrote:
    <p>.The only way to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home. Would you?</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Okay, moved to other post it is. So I'll change my answer: why won't it stop the abuse to go over and beat the crap out of the parents and see if you can cut them into small enough pieces to flush them down the toilet?

But no, I wouldn't adopt the kids, because I don't want the responsibility for them. There are horrible things happening to people everywhere, and for the most part we humans don't care about them to the extent that it makes out lives less comfortable. These kids being neighbors doesn't make the situation that much different.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Does the child abuse absolutely HAVE to stop after the adoption?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Shasha, you should have called the police. If that didn't work, you should have called ming. In many US jurisdictions, it is legal for a "battered woman" to kill her abuser. Fun fact.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Wow, Findlay, you never told us you were virulently racist before. I wouldn't have been so quick to label you an insane genius. Turns out you're just fucking insane after all. Cool story tho.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I like to think I am somewhat objective in my opinions about racism.

Right, but you're insane, remember? The N word is offensive to a lot of people, if I recall correctly. I think the word originally was used by non-blacks as a derogatory term, to describe blacks as something less than human. Kind of like how you're doing here? The culture you described above is also known as "white trash", is it not? It is prevalent among impoverished peoples regardless of race.

if you knew anything about the black community in memphis, tennessee, you would understand that '[the n word]' stands as expressive of the dominant black culture.

But Memphis Tennessee is buckfutt racist, is it not?

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

@Tom Cruise...well the least I can say is that i'm appalled......with your level of education ?/ how could u possibly sink this low? Your remarks are extremely offensive, u aint black and you dont know shit about being black, abstain from using the term nigga unless you are black , it is really annoying!

• Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

我的个神呀,TOM,你在写长篇小说吗?

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

poor choice of wording thats for sure....

i guess tom just was expressing his resentment towards low life scumbags. i am sure he didnt care about the race because knowing the us quite a bit its not only the poor black folks but actually the poor white folk as well that act extremely retarded. there are racial slurs for all these groups...

so why dont you all chill the fuck out.

the point he was making is that some really bad woman was treating her children like dirt...

• Jay
    Jay wrote:

@ Dom , what Tom said is unacceptable , read it carefully and u will see each word soaked up in racism. He is an educated man and could have definitely phrased diatribe in more general terms as opposed to just picking out a race and vilifying it. WTF is wrong with people....did everyone get bitten by a racist bug or something. Being of the black race i resent his statement and I resent your attempt to clarify things . He needs to apologize for his silly comments . I really wish he would use the N-word back in the states ,this way I'd be sure some nigga will whoop his ass!!!!!

@ TOM .........R-E-S-P-E-C-T..thats what u lack!!! You can mess up threads here , say crap ,that doesnt matter , but issues like this....dude u r so outta line!!!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

there are racial slurs for all these groups...

Seriously Dom? You're going to defend the clinically insane guy who just used the N word to refer to blacks? Yeah, there are racial slurs for all these groups. Let's pretend that some of us have had post-junior-high interactions with other races and cultures and just go ahead and not use them, okay?

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

i was reffering to poor dumbasses, no matter their race or creed. white trash included.

if you dissect my response, do it properly. being poor is not a thing of color. if you think otherwise then you think like a racist.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

@ Shasha, point taken. Although until I got to the end I was really amazed to hear that there was such a functional organization in China.

@ Dom, if I dissect your response, I'll bore our poor constituents more than Alex and Sanwei combined, so I'll let your response speak for itself. If you read Findley's post to only coincidentally single out horrible black parents from all the horrible parents of different races, and perhaps accidentally refer to them using the n word, then I guess that proves that you're not racist like me. Only a racist would misconstrue such comments as racist.

@ Jay, you racist!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

i was reffering to poor dumbasses, no matter their race or creed. white trash included. @Dom, It's like when everyone is saying something is stinking,then u are the only one saying nah! It's a perfume! Now,you r talking about referring to poor dumb asses no matter their race, this shows me u belong to the rich dumb ass' group?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

My bet is that Findlay is just typing and practising novella skills.

WLIB is like a scrap book and he's jotting down ideas, getting feedback. I actually kinda like his writing style.

Just because an author writes "American History X" doesnt mean that hes racist, though if you only got partway through the book and mistook it for a diary, you might think so.

Basically, y'all are getting trolled again...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I kind of agree about David - you have to judge him by "special" standards. The fact that he's managing to use actual words in proper sentences deserves encouragement.

And at least he's stopped asphyxi-wanking in public places.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Calvin, would you please translate what u've written into English? Even my google translate can't get this done.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Do whats right within you .

• Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

Life is suffering. It would be OK to let the kids stay for a few days, but hard to do so permanently especially for people who are not ready to take the responsibility. I think it's better to have the child center's intervention.[br]

Each culture has its strong and weak aspects, it's not fair to compare the weak part of one to the strong part of the other. Finger pointing at others as racists won't solve any problem.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Dandy's back! Well, I guess that means I won't be doing anything productive at work today. I'm giddy with delight.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... say if “adoption" is the only solution, but how many children could one save?

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't get your hopes up, Minger, or I'll get the performance anxiety. Oh goddammit. It's happening. Do something sexy. I don't know. Anything.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Uhm . . . I was taking vanity pictures yesterday with special lighting to make it look like I hadn't turned into a fat slob during 1L. I suppose if I posted those it would give you some material to work with . . . . But I think I'll find it less entertaining when I'm the subject of your abuse.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... the line between male and female has always been very blurry here ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

After Dando's enforced absence from this forum which was a welcome breath of fresh air. The forum was saved from his outdated archaic writing's.

You just criticized my writing style with a sentence fragment, redundant adjectives, and an inappropriate apostrophe, among other errors.

Oh, and I was never really absent; butthurt sadministrators deleted a myriad of threads in which I continued to be the subject of discussions, particularly one that you had started in which you once again accused me of bullying and the community once again firmly rebuked you.

How is it even remotely plausible that children being rescued from an abusive household would only be able to be adopted by the next-door neighbors or else be fed to the dogs?

My answer to your question:- I have been posting hypothetical question during your enforced absence, the reason why it is posted Discussion » Nonsense.

But it's not even hypothetical; it's an absolutely absurd scenario, and shows that you are incapable of seriously considering this issue with even a modicum of depth or sincerity. You may think child abuse is just nonsense, but it is a real problem for millions of children. Ergo, your nethers require the caress of a corroded garden implement.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

your nethers require the caress of a corroded garden implement.

alt text

Witch, be nice. Dandy's a bit sensitive about this issue after years of psychological abuse by his uncle, Ding Dang.

Reverend Dando, you should really have gone after Pomy for his A+++ response if you take issue with child abuse. But maybe he was too goddamn funny?

• Reply from Minger is flagged as not relevant.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

butthurt sadministrators deleted a myriad of threads in which I continued to be the subject of discussions

this is not anything to boast about, unless of course you're an attention whore. oh wait shit...damn...

accused me of bullying and the community once again firmly rebuked you.

no, they didnt. it is also worth noting that 'scott' ≠ 'the community'.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Bellah, please go die in a fire.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

MLK sir, Bellah is a stupid bitch, and Findley is positively mental, but they do have the right to express their back-asswards views so that everyone can see just how stupid those views are, don't you think? Not censoring them isn't quite the same as supporting them.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Whitney, "Tom" is American. Even if that word doesn't bother you (which it shouldn't, because it's just a stupid word after all), the message he was trying to convey was that he sees black people as sub-human, and he should know better.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

lol MLK is just another scotpuppet (BW).

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if what I have heard is true, Alex and ArchB cannot be Dando, but my guess is that Witch already knows this very very well ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Alex and ArchB cannot be Dando

Sigh...DD put your reading glasses on, that isnt what she said.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Alex tacitly admits to being Wicked Witch among others

Anyone else just catch that? I accused Wicked Witch of being the one to start the bullying thread, but Alex picked up that part of the conversation, because it was under his Alex account that he had actually started the thread. Getting kind of hard to maintain so many facades, eh?

Silly troll. Dando has always been 单独子儿 and has never had a need for sockpuppetry, even during an unjust month-long ban for posting animations of interspecies fluid exchange.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Don't be so dramatic Dandy, you were only banned for three weeks. Why do some users make clones? It's not like we know who the originals are in the first place . . . . BTW, who's Mini Passion?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ....

BTW, who's Mini Passion?

A mystery ... he goes by the photo of Gary Coleman ...

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Was it only three? I thought it was four.

I protect the identities of trolls that provide amusement, like Alex did for a time when he played at being a shrill Asian lesbian and family values advocate. I have a hunch who Mini Mugu is, but I like his style. Why ruin the illusion? I kind of regret outing some of Pomeh's deviously elaborate novelty accounts.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

like Alex did for a time when he played at being a shrill Asian lesbian

rofl

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Dando (lol) you're eventually going to have to accept that I have just one account here. No sockpuppets, no conspiracies, no elaborate novelty accounts. Just Alex^∞ , kicking you the real deal every time. Hard to accept for you, perhaps, but highly amusing for those that know.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

LULZ! The problem with the internets is that it isn't immediately obvious that you're communicating with a twelve-year-old. You have to wait for him to ROFL in the middle of a sentence, OMG.

• Alex ^∞
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The children living next door are being horribly abused by their parents. The only way to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home.

get real, you are living in a fantasy world!

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... who is irissing ?

• Ajantha Manohar

Glad to see the OLD SHIT is still lurking around

• Ajantha Manohar

The only runtish thing here is that piece of skin hanging between your legs, fucking Briton! how dare you call it "penis"!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... but I thought the Brit calls it a "crit"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued)....

Look through any threads on here and you see the same five points come up in one form or another. The name may change but the five points are the same.

Any? Really?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... and I just noticed a Brit pattern that they prefer to talk to people within their own little circle ...

Alex have you noticed the pattern in this thread from the WLiBJ Gang

... it is like:

Hey, look at that "outsider" ... etc etc

If I remember correctly, that's known as "snob" of some form?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

I hope that by this you mean that the WLIB gang are "snobs" (of the anti-intellectual variety). They are always the first to pick on newcomers.

Hahahaha ... sorry, infinity and so not, I was actually referring to how and what Witch said to you ... but dont give up, you can try again, I am sure ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

I was actually referring to how and what Witch said to you ... but dont give up, you can try again, I am sure ...

Well, like I said - "hope". The outsiders in this case are those not aligned with the "gang", as you have so shown.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... ahhh ... when I thought you have left this behind you?

You of all people would know that the allegedly so called "gang" was created by the "animal trio", think it was "Snake" aka High Priest ... which was often funny in the first place ... and was then repeatedly referred to by Her Evilness and her Witch sidekick ... oh, and you too ...

If it does indeed have any value or meaning, it is more an abbreviation to subset people of this forum, like we used "admins", or like I used "animal trio", often just to save a few keystrokes ... which you have grown used to doing ...

My reference to "snob", however, was about the way the Witch talked, as well as Her Evilness, you, Edward ... and recently Tara too ... so, maybe I will start using that to abbreviate?

Lunch time :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

By the way, are youre SURE Wicked Witch and Ayiela are the same person?! For a while you were SURE that I was Ayiela.

I'm still not sure you're not, as you seem to repeat a lot of the same tropes and self-serving justifications for racist comments. As noted upstairs, you and this other suckpuppet seem to have some difficulty remembering which one of you started that thread where you once again accused me of cyberbullying, ironically while I was banned and unable to respond; not that I had to, because, as many other posters have noted, you are just as butthurt as the mod who deleted that thread when it backfired on you.

BW is constantly attempting to smear members with cries of "racism" (though no one pays the slightest bit of attention)

Except for you, who just devoted 350 words to calling me a hypocrite.

Whilst decrying the way locals focus on the 'rape danger' foreign men pose to Chinese women, BW believes that only bullying and harassment between people of different races is worth rebuke. HOW THOROUGHLY HYPOCRITICAL.

No, it's thoroughly consistent. It was totally not racially transcendent when Chinese people blamed rape on foreignness. It was totally not racially transcendent when you blamed rape on Muslimness, and to a lesser extent it was not racially transcendent when you blamed bad manners on Chineseness. Maybe this is the pattern you were talking about?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

My reference to "snob", however, was the way you lot talk

Well, if to be a snob is to have disdain for idiocy and no time to suffer fools, then yes, I am a snob. Apparently, the best of us are.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... the rest? hahaha ... you and your sand pit ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

I'm still not sure you're not,

Lol, so wait, according to you, BW, im now secretly BOTH Wicked Witch and Ayiela!? rofl..can i get a pArAnOiA! y'all?!

as you seem to repeat a lot of the same tropes and self-serving justifications for racist comments.

Please show me ONE racist comment I have made. Please show me ONE "self-serving justification" for said racist comment.

As noted upstairs, you and this other suckpuppet seem to have some difficulty remembering which one of you started that thread where you once again accused me of cyberbullying,

You are still lost in your sockpuppetry fantasy. BW, listen, just because you and Scott have no choice but to resort to sockpuppetry does not mean that everyone else feels so insecure and in need of validation so as to create "invisible friends" and make-believe characters to aid them in their nonsensical ramblings. STOP PROJECTING!!

as many other posters have noted, you are just as butthurt as the mod who deleted that thread when it backfired on you.

Please show me where this has been noted by "other posters". Bonus points for finding one that isnt one of Scott's sockpuppets.

Except for you, who just devoted 350 words to calling me a hypocrite.

You went off and word counted it. Who's sadder?

No, it's thoroughly consistent.

No, it isnt. You threw your toys out of the pram because of your disdain for Chinese society's recent focus on foreign men in China as being a potential rape threat to Chinese women. You insisted, repeatedly, that the threat of rape is posed by all men in equal proportion, and that thus, all men, rather than just foreigners, should be equally prone to scrutiny.

Now however you say that only a certain type of bullying matters, and that the only types of bullies that should be scrutinized are racial bullies. (To which I say: bollocks.) This simply goes to show how preoccupied with race you are, so much so as to miss the whole point of what gave what you said previously any credence at all - that the issue of rape is a societal issue - and that the best course of action should be to protect victims and prevent further instances - which is not done by focusing on one specific type of rape (brit on chinese or muslim on brit) - right?? So I ask you, how is the issue of bullying any different at all? Why are some types of bullying more important than others? Cyberbullying has been the cause of suicide, as has homosexual bullying, racial bullying, "fat" bullying and whatever other types of bullying exist. For you to claim that your particular brand of obsession is any more important than the others shows that you are a nothing more than a narrow minded fool.

It was totally not racially transcendent when you blamed rape on Muslimness

I didn't, but if you can show me where I did this, I will admit you are right and I am wrong. (I indicated that Baroness Warsi may have a point in saying that some of the blame lies with certain subcultural elements of Pakistani muslim immigrant groups. I didn't even say that she was right, I said that she might be, because she was in a position to make this comment, having knowledge of the communities of which she spoke.)

and to a lesser extent it was not racially transcendent when you blamed bad manners on Chineseness.

I didn't, but if you can show me where I did this, again, I will admit you are right and I am wrong. (I blamed it on the moral decay present within a hyper-capitalist society recently phoenixed from total cultural meltdown.)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... huh? Alex and Ed and Tara? Since when?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Alex, Eduardo, and Tara have been ganging up on me and bubububullying me for months, but you won't hear me complain until one of them accuses me of hypocrisy for bullying poor misunderstood folks who are not as racially transcendent as I am.

I know Alex and Eduardo are buttmad because some girls they like keep saying nice things about me (against my urging), but I got no idea what Tara's beef with me besides that I make fun of people on the Internet, and that's bad.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... ahhh ... that probably explained why when I was playing in the other "sand pit" with Alex, Tara suddenly came out of nowhere ... ok ... noted :)

• Simen Wangberg

GIRLS ARE PRETTY

I mean.

GRILS ARE PRETTY

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Cheesy beef sounds delicious.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Moving on:

Swiftly, since you can not address anything I have said, you must run away from the topic, as noted upstairs.

then it was some other Alex that this Alex wants us to believe was actually some guy named Daniel

Yep, Mr. Brooker. Someone outed him as constantly looking for 3somes or something. And yeah, it was him.

some girls they like keep saying nice things about me (against my urging)

lol, more fantasy! No one I have spoken to has ever said anything nice about you, BW.

begging to be taken down a notch

Lol, projecting again I see. The only person begging for (and experiencing) de-notching here is you, BW.

because I consistently stick up for the little guy and champion the underdog causes in fighting sexism, racism, and homo/transphobia.

Those are mainstream causes. Give me one example of where you have championed an underdog or stuck up for any little guy, apart from Scott.

How about you address the issues above? Whats that? You cant?

klol....

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Steak 'n cheese is my fave. I know BW <3 it too.

• Fredrik Emil Kiran

俗话说 打是亲,骂是爱

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

FYI: Every post containing racist language has been deleted.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

And I will delete every single post using the N-word from now on, so watch your language.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Too much bugged intimacy on this kids topic.

The daily real life drama of the WLIB forum ...

Like sand in the hourglass, so are the days of our lives

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I would like to thank Mr. Fantomas for his expert use of ctrl+f.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... going back to the topic ... what did the kids do? I seem to have missed that ...

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Putting your head under the blankets after you fart is "very very amusing" to the likes of you.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ..

Alex I have to say, that the allegation that you are Ayiela and Wicked Witch (That's me) is very very amusing

alt text

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

isn't that what you told me that you think everyone does? not amusing.

lol...not in the slightest bit surprised....BW is totally the sock sniffing type.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(续)。。。北川黑,什么真相?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Alex I have to say, that the allegation that you are Ayiela and Wicked Witch (That's me) is very very amusing.

Putting your head under the blankets after you fart is "very very amusing" to the likes of you.

isn't that what you said that you think everyone does?

I did. But I didn't say that everyone finds it very very amusing. Everybody poops, too, but only Germans find it so amusing.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) .. 北川黑 has not said anything meaningful, so, nothing to see here ... move on ...

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

I did.

They dont.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.