Discussion » Food & Drink » How to make delicious scrambed eggs with tomatoes

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:
    <p>You can cook at home by yourself! Only need 5 minutes to make a delicious scrambled eggs. My tricks and ingredients as follows:</p> <p>Ingredients:</p> <pre><code>2 x eggs ( 2 more eggs for additional person) small tomatoes or bigger tomatoes (it doesn't matter) a small amount of sugar </code></pre> <p>Tips: </p> <pre><code>You can also add some chopped green onions in the dish to have nice color and flavor. Yellow, red, green - don't you think it's beautiful combined-color? ;) Try to beat the eggs until really fluffy. Do NOT put too much water in the wok, the best is to let water completely mix well with leaked tomato sauce. Do NOT put water already while frying eggs </code></pre> <p>Hope you guys can try sometimes by yourself. I often cook and eat at home, it's very healthy, and I keep always my weight and figures as always since more than 10 years. Any questions, please feel free to ask me :)</p>
  • Sonja Lund
    Sonja Lund wrote:

看得我好饿,口水出来了。

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

Sorry guys, I know it's a simple dish, the main purpose here is to teach simpliest, fastest and delicious food, specially for people who has full time work.

It's fast, save time and healthy!

So if you are interested in my topic and recipe, please visit my website : http://www.cookinginlessthan30minutes.com

I don't know if you guys can watch YouTube videos or not, since I"m living in Germany, I know youtube has been blocked in China :(

Anyway, if you have any cooking tips or advice, we can also share, of course you can always ask me questions regarding to fast cook.

Thx! Mag

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

alt text

I cook, I eat, I enjoy the time and life. Eat healthy is important to build up your fit body. If you wanna know more, please feel free ask me or send me messages. I'm willing to help :)

Regards Mag

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

thx for sharing :) thats lovely! by the way, i agree with your world peace view:)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Maggie, the woman in the photograph above is attractive. Is she available for banging?

• Colin Friedman

Maggie

use salt instead of sugar and it will be better.

In my limited experience only the Chinese add sugar to tomatoes.

• Maggie Lee
    Maggie Lee wrote:

Hi, Actually you need to add salt in the dish but also need some small amount of sugar while you cook tomato, then the sour and sweet taste will seep into the scrambled eggs, it will be more tasty :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.