Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » age differences between couples

• whitney2012
    whitney2012 wrote:
    <p>ladys and gents i want u to play three roles, </p> <p>mother/father</p> <p>sister/brother</p> <p>boyfriend/girlfrnd</p> <p>you see when we are not the ones its happening to we are quick to judge but now u get to be all three and lets see how ur point of view changes or if you will have no change of heart.........</p> <p>you only child 18 is dating a man who is 27+</p> <p>your younger sister is dating a man who is 27+</p> <p>your galfrnd is 18 and ur 27+</p> <p>your boyfrnd is 27+ and ur 18</p> <p>whats ur give and take on this?</p>
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Can I just play one role - the guy with the 18 year-old girlfriend?

Nice... :)

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Ok, that's cool. So now I'm the hot 18 year old....

Think I'll put on some skimpy undies, buy a bottle of wine and head over to Pomeh's house...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I think the cutoff is probably around 22-23, when the girl has been out of school and working for a couple years. After that, there is career development, but less major personality changes. Thus I'll be very happy to find myself a 22 yr old, but not an 18 yr old, and I have no problem with my adult 22 yr old child or sibling doing whatever she wants.

After that, the age difference should be as great as possible for long term relationships, because men age better than women, and a 50 yr old man is still going to be able to satisfy the needs of a 35 yr old woman, but a 50 yr old woman isn't going to satisfy the needs of anyone. So Dingdang, you're in luck :-D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... yeah ... Pete, you should ...

• Saint - Spartacus

i guess i will always be a child in this question coz i never have a relationship with a gap even more than 1 year . equality always the equality . i enjoy to be stupid in this point . ^ ^

alt text

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.